Gots a New TV! YAY!

Kush

High On Life!
got a call from my dad an hour or so ago, hey ahmed which should we get, pioneer (38 inch) or sony(43) i told my dad wait im ganna come, so when i arrived turns out the pioneer is not pioneer and is a beac (cheap brand) so we went with the sony,

Edit: Found pics, this seems to be the one that we got,

x43m61.jpg

Sony 43 inch Projection Tv

nice m8! i have a 43" one from samsung....... rocks! esp while playing on my sister's x-box!!!!!!

Sony is the telly to go for!! Mine is brill, good choice.

yup, i had to mention my parents got it, cuz i dont want to sound like a spoiled brat, i dont carry that much money on me :p

ohh, i felt like going out and buying a tv today, so i did, 29 inch beac tv 277 dollars

Its not for me, its for our Senior Lounge in School, each Senior payed 50 sr and i went out and bought it hehe
Tommow i feel like going to buy a dvd player even though i already have one just for fun :p

Congrats!

Btw, what's the spoiler tag for?

tv isnt for me, its for the senior lounge at school, wanted u to think i was a spoiled brat for a sec

themafia_69 said:
got a call from my dad an hour or so ago, hey ahmed which should we get, pioneer (38 inch) or sony(43) i told my dad wait im ganna come, so when i arrived turns out the pioneer is not pioneer and is a beac (cheap brand) so we went with the sony,
congrats man :D can't wait to see it in 3 weeks :D

themafia_69 said:
Tommow i feel like going to buy a dvd player even though i already have one just for fun :p
lol you just got you dvd player less than a year ago

themafia_69 said:
tv isnt for me, its for the senior lounge at school, wanted u to think i was a spoiled brat for a sec
wtf you bought the school an 800 dollar tv... why man

prodj88 said:
yall have a senior lounge?
of course we.. it's where i used to spend half of my senior days :D im surprised i passed in high school hehehe

it cost 277 dollars and not 800, and i was joking about the dvd player, that wasnt for me its also for the senior lounge, and thats ganna be like 50 bucks

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back