Got a life?

Got a life?

  • Yes

    Votes: 15 55.6%
  • No

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • No, but I plan on buying one on eBay one day!

    Votes: 9 33.3%

  • Total voters
    27
Status
Not open for further replies.
Life: Doing something or that sitting around all day on a magical electric box?
Or is having a life doing something more worthwhile than increasing post couns in the "general" area?
 
Lee said:
Boll0x to them, they can kiss my rosey red a*se.


Errrrrrrrrrr... looks a bit brown. 😱 from way over here. Maybe you should wipe? 😛
 
Nah just Cheesed off with those immature sayings, ''get a life'' and the other nasty one ''whatever''.

I may be a bit rancid sometimes, a little O.T.T. this thread has knobs on it.

This topic I am sure has been done like 20 times in 4 years.

Vetrius how do you teach a Canadian to smile? I will post the answer later.

Vetrius I hope your snyde comments after or near my post's are a joke as I smell **** faeces.

The thread starter should remove his/her begging bowl link too.
 
Lee... what can I say. 😛
















You have a way with words. 😀
 
gonaads said:
Lee... what can I say. 😛
You have a way with words. 😀

Rofl!
tongue.gif
 
No, I sold my soul to the devil for a lollipop when I was 5, now I'm being punished by doing internet tech support for a major ISP.
 
Wow Lee, thanks soo much for being courteous... but if i hear one damned Canadian joke..... I am sick of those... complain all you want about anything else, but if you make any fun about canada...
 
gonaads said:
Lee... what can I say. 😛


I spose it's that wannabeee Yorkshireman in me that is fighting to get out.

I won't post answer as it might annoy the Canadians I do like, Lennox Lewis might knock my block off.

I never ever ever ever said ''whatever'' to an argument. I counted it said in 1 hour nearly 50 times on a series of 3 programmes on tv my off spring where watching.

If I offended ne1 apart from the begger for a laptop then I apologise. 🙂















You have a way with words. 😀
 
lee, why so defensive when no one even suggested for a second there was anything wrong with your life?
 
This thread is going no where according to me. =/
 
This thread deserves a nice sweet lock.
 
Post count bumping can be done in The Really Long Thread.
Flaming doesn't have a place on this forum; take it elsewhere.

Thread Locked
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top