Got a life?

Got a life?

  • Yes

    Votes: 15 55.6%
  • No

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • No, but I plan on buying one on eBay one day!

    Votes: 9 33.3%

  • Total voters
    27
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vetrius

Coenfidentialityism
Joined
27 Feb 2004
Messages
521
Alright xsivforce... stop bumping me in the threads, lol we've hijacked most of the "General" Threads... so stop!
Anyone here got a life?
 
Proof I have no life...
 

Attachments

  • nolife1.JPG
    nolife1.JPG
    89.1 KB · Views: 184
Post count+++++++++ 😛

What was this thread about?












This thread needs an enema!
enemas.jpg

😛
 
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! 😛


*runs*
 
...for those of you who don't, now's your chance to get one.
(Heck yeah! I know this image would come in handy some day =P)
 
if you are drunk more than you sleep is that a life?..or alcoholism
 
Life...life....the word rigns a bell but i'm coming up blank
 
I wish someone would define having a life. Just typing this in means I got one.

Or is it a case like some people belittle others, by thinking, they got a bigger house, more money, a bigger faster car, a better paid job, more holidays, more personal items, pool in garden, etc..etc.. makes them think they have abetter life than others. Well when you die you aint taking those things with you.

You think you are better at some things than me, I bet there are things you can only dream of doing I am very good at.

Life is (nope not that Forrest Gump saying) like a food chain, we all have our place.
 
@Lee ... I think people were making fun of us being all geeks ... geeks with no life.
 
I sold my soul, but I still have a life about somewhere.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top