Good Tiems

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
Woooo.

Just got FCKELD *P tonote :D

Goptta abosltuely lveo birtsh day parties.

Setiupid leybnpard tje keys are in thje wrong place :(

NASTARDSOO

Anywaysd, aw s an aweom nite out, some HAWT ladies and some HAWT yunes nad dtrtinks..

gotta love the drinks pespecially. Oooh yah, drinking games, love uem. Getting completed TRASHede tonie. And have ot swve for tomrowwo to watche the UT game and see em go tot eh ROSE boql :D

WOOHOOO..

Hoood times.

I abosolitely love my girl, but I Am too drunk to do anythin abnot it.

Damn you up for exeldeting my old thread: (

WEEEEE !!!

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
Is that allo you have to say?

:(

a?jnd here I was thinking I wqas resurrecting a classic trhad about stuff tha was good man.

I man I thought yoiu hawas a dreamlkiner.... line ,my dreams babbtyeee !!!

Weee...

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political User
I forgot what it is like to be like that lol .. I posted one time on here when I was really drunk. It got ignored lol ..

Who B-day was it ?? If yours, happy b-day .

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
Wasnt mieyne. Was a grfiwends, twins basically, both girls :D

Was FUNN !!!

YTahj anyways, amost time to sleep.

Unleashed

We Speak Geek
Sazar said:
Woooo.

Just got F*CKED tonight. :D Language, deary.

Gotta absolutely love British day parties. As opposed to British night parties?

Stupid keyboard keys are in the wrong place :( Pah! The proper place more like.

NASTARDSOO Umm... ?

Anyway, was an awesome night out, some HOT ladies and some HOT tunes and drinks... Funny you should say that...

Gotta love the drinks especially. Oooh yah, drinking games, love 'em. Getting completed TRASHED tonight. And have to swve Unsure as to this word? for tomorrow to watch the UT game and see 'em go to the ROSE boql A boql?! What pray tell, is a boql? :D

WOOHOOO..

Goood times. Glad you're enjoying it.

I absolutely love my girl, but I'm too drunk to do anything about it. Awww, in't that sweeeeet.

Damn you for deleting my old thread. :(

WEEEEE !!!
Edited to be comprehensible to those English speaking members.

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
I got pretty trashed last night

Almost got jumped by 10 people and one tried throw a pipe at my windsheild but missed.

Its a long story why it happend and its not like I ment for it to happen.

I made it home but feel asleep in my front seat for 2 hours untill I woke up at 7am and came inside to my comfy bed :). No I was not drunk when I drove just really tired since it was 5am lol

Tonight will be 3 nights in a row :laugh:...muhaa. Since I didn't go to school friday since the comcast dude was coming so I took advantage of thursday night.

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
Tittles said:
I got pretty trashed last night

Almost got jumped by 10 people and one tried throw a pipe at my windsheild but missed.

Its a long story why it happend and its not like I ment for it to happen.

I made it home but feel asleep in my front seat for 2 hours untill I woke up at 7am and came inside to my comfy bed :). No I was not drunk when I drove just really tired since it was 5am lol

Tonight will be 3 nights in a row :laugh:...muhaa. Since I didn't go to school friday since the comcast dude was coming so I took advantage of thursday night.
Alcoholic :p

Good thing you can't get wasted off Strawberry Milk, or you would never be sober! :s

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut