Good Tiems

Sazar

Rest In Peace
Woooo.

Just got FCKELD *P tonote :D

Goptta abosltuely lveo birtsh day parties.

Setiupid leybnpard tje keys are in thje wrong place :(

NASTARDSOO

Anywaysd, aw s an aweom nite out, some HAWT ladies and some HAWT yunes nad dtrtinks..

gotta love the drinks pespecially. Oooh yah, drinking games, love uem. Getting completed TRASHede tonie. And have ot swve for tomrowwo to watche the UT game and see em go tot eh ROSE boql :D

WOOHOOO..

Hoood times.

I abosolitely love my girl, but I Am too drunk to do anythin abnot it.

Damn you up for exeldeting my old thread: (

WEEEEE !!!

Is that allo you have to say?

:(

a?jnd here I was thinking I wqas resurrecting a classic trhad about stuff tha was good man.

I man I thought yoiu hawas a dreamlkiner.... line ,my dreams babbtyeee !!!

Weee...

This thread will live as long as he does...

I forgot what it is like to be like that lol .. I posted one time on here when I was really drunk. It got ignored lol ..

Who B-day was it ?? If yours, happy b-day .

Wasnt mieyne. Was a grfiwends, twins basically, both girls :D

Was FUNN !!!

YTahj anyways, amost time to sleep.

ahhhh one of the threads that must have got lost :p

Sazar said:
Woooo.

Just got F*CKED tonight. :D Language, deary.

Gotta absolutely love British day parties. As opposed to British night parties?

Stupid keyboard keys are in the wrong place :( Pah! The proper place more like.

NASTARDSOO Umm... ?

Anyway, was an awesome night out, some HOT ladies and some HOT tunes and drinks... Funny you should say that...

Gotta love the drinks especially. Oooh yah, drinking games, love 'em. Getting completed TRASHED tonight. And have to swve Unsure as to this word? for tomorrow to watch the UT game and see 'em go to the ROSE boql A boql?! What pray tell, is a boql? :D

WOOHOOO..

Goood times. Glad you're enjoying it.

I absolutely love my girl, but I'm too drunk to do anything about it. Awww, in't that sweeeeet.

Damn you for deleting my old thread. :(

WEEEEE !!!

Edited to be comprehensible to those English speaking members.

Was also drunk last night but don't think I made it to to the forums!

I stumbled into my keyboard on the way to my bed.

kcnychief said:
So much for the drunken ban :s
And I seem to remember others being warned and threads closed for the exact same thing in the past :rolleyes:

Evil Marge said:
And I seem to remember others being warned and threads closed for the exact same thing in the past :rolleyes:

I bet you can't proove it though ;)

kcnychief said:
I bet you can't proove it though ;)
But I know it so thats all that matters :lick: And probably so will the person who was told off :laugh:

Evil Marge said:

For being drunk? Refresh my memory please :p

EP, X: Make sure this thread gets backed up.

I got pretty trashed last night

Almost got jumped by 10 people and one tried throw a pipe at my windsheild but missed.

Its a long story why it happend and its not like I ment for it to happen.

I made it home but feel asleep in my front seat for 2 hours untill I woke up at 7am and came inside to my comfy bed :). No I was not drunk when I drove just really tired since it was 5am lol

Tonight will be 3 nights in a row :laugh:...muhaa. Since I didn't go to school friday since the comcast dude was coming so I took advantage of thursday night.

Tittles said:
I got pretty trashed last night

Almost got jumped by 10 people and one tried throw a pipe at my windsheild but missed.

Its a long story why it happend and its not like I ment for it to happen.

I made it home but feel asleep in my front seat for 2 hours untill I woke up at 7am and came inside to my comfy bed :). No I was not drunk when I drove just really tired since it was 5am lol

Tonight will be 3 nights in a row :laugh:...muhaa. Since I didn't go to school friday since the comcast dude was coming so I took advantage of thursday night.

Alcoholic :p

Good thing you can't get wasted off Strawberry Milk, or you would never be sober! :s

You need someone to be holding a camera when this happens Tittle.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back