Good Tiems

Sazar said:
Woooo.
Just got FCKELD *P tonote :D
Goptta abosltuely lveo birtsh day parties.
Setiupid leybnpard tje keys are in thje wrong place :(
NASTARDSOO
Anywaysd, aw s an aweom nite out, some HAWT ladies and some HAWT yunes nad dtrtinks..
gotta love the drinks pespecially. Oooh yah, drinking games, love uem. Getting completed TRASHede tonie. And have ot swve for tomrowwo to watche the UT game and see em go tot eh ROSE boql :D
WOOHOOO..
Hoood times.
I abosolitely love my girl, but I Am too drunk to do anythin abnot it.
Damn you up for exeldeting my old thread: (
WEEEEE !!!

Now, who can argue with that? Not only was it authentic Frontier gibberish, but it expressed a courage that is little seen in this day and age... :)

Electronic Punk said:
You need someone to be holding a camera when this happens Tittle.

I think I should be the Official OSNN camera man, want to fund the trip? :nervous:

Yeah strawberry milk ownz!

I will fund the trip :p

So did you sober up in time to watch UT demolish Colorado?

Except no one really calls it American Football, unless your aren't in North America :p

Anybody watch the College Bowl Picks?

I hate BCS with a passion. Its so stupid.

BCS can really suck, but it's potentially better than the way they used to do bowl selections.

BCS=lame

The kids play for the love of the game, or to get a lucrative pro contract. Make a playoff, for the top 7 teams with #1 getting a bye or something. They all love to play, and I'm sure they wouldn't mind another 3 games...

I would love a playoff system. It's the university presidents who aren't really liking the idea.

Thats how I feel. I swear everybody that follows college football says BCS sucks ass. They need to do a playoff system. Its not far when you have a 20 something place team playing in a bowl when someone in 8th place doesn't. Just bullcrap to me.

Tittles? Where'd Bitties go?

That would be like me losing "matt".

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back