Good Night

LOL.ERRIS U AR SO FOGOYFY. DIDE I THINK I AM GETTING MORE DURNKS. tHAT GOTOTS R GETTING TO ME NOW. MMMM...SLEEEP SOUND GOOD. NIGHT OERRIS AND EVERTBODY OF SOSNN PEACE MY BOTHERS

TittleBitties said:
LOL.ERRIS U AR SO FOGOYFY. DIDE I THINK I AM GETTING MORE DURNKS. tHAT GOTOTS R GETTING TO ME NOW. MMMM...SLEEEP SOUND GOOD. NIGHT OERRIS AND EVERTBODY OF SOSNN PEACE MY BOTHERS

this may quite possibly be the greatest post of all time.
:cool:

And how many posts is there telling us you're drunk Tittles?

t's cuz he gets drunk, then wants to tell us about it...I get a kick out of it...did you see him driving that go cart?

Nope.
And an underage drinker or any drinker for that matter posting rubbish on the net is just sad
:p

I didn't have a good night last night I kept waking up freezing cold :eek:

Don't remind me, our heating broke the other day.. not a good time to be breaking :)

All fixed now though, yay :D

LOL...i am sorry. I should try not to go on this site when me is drunk. Last night was cold as hell. My friends and I went to smash pumpkins and mess up my other friends house for awhile. My friend jeremy and i had to ride in the back of the truck to do a drive by pumpkin smashing cause my other friend and his family had water tank things that spray water really far and they scared us the first time cause we didnt know where they were at. I have no life :)

edit: fixed some errors. I would post this on my wallop account but it doesnt work on firefox well for me atleast. So i guess i will post with IE

TittleBitties said:
LOL...i am sorry. I should try not to go on this site when me is drunk. Last night was cold as hell. MY friends and I went to smash pumpkins and mess up my other friends house for awhile and jeremy and i had to ride in the back of the truck to do a drive by pumpkin smashing cause my friend and his family had water tank things that spray water really far and they scared us the first time cause we didnt know where they were at. I have no life :)
LOL your my hero

I'm in foxwoods conneticut for 2 days...I am contracted to provide internet for the rooms of a small motel...sweet

then I'm gonna play some poker.

g'night for now eva bidy

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back