Good Night

night...off to bed then getting up for school :(. Bye

o i have 2,000 posts now :). Lets party or make a thread about it. :p

g'night tittle

I had a long day in cali today, taking care of some family issues...tomorrow I take care of some legal ones.

going to bed soon myself

I haven't rented a car, I have to get a copy of my license from dmv...once I do that I'll try to get together with you

Damn you're by Thousand Oaks and Malibuuuuuuuuuu. :D

have fun!!! bout to go to bed myself. Night all

off to bed....kinda tired. I hope i do good on my first speech tomorrow. It should go pretty easy since i feel comfortable in that class cause of the people and of course the teacher. Awsome ass teacher...like today someone brought a piston for his dirtbike and the teacher was like what the fook is that (cept he said the real f word). He didnt say it oud loud but the kid sits next to me and i heard the teacher ask him. I laughed so hard.

Night all...i might be on after school not sure tho cause my dad is comin to pick me up then we r gonna go work on my dirtbike so i can practice friday and be able to rach saturday or sunday not sure what day since there r two days of racing at Big Air. Peace

u'r gonna go dirt bikin'?

have the paramedics at the standby please

I'm headin to bed myself///g'night

TittleBitties said:
Night all...i might be on after school not sure tho cause my dad is comin to pick me up then we r gonna go work on my dirtbike so i can practice friday and be able to rach saturday or sunday not sure what day since there r two days of racing at Big Air. Peace

Have fun... ummmm, and don't splatter yer brains, K. :) Don't forget the brain pan. :D

G-nite... And you perris.

:p...yes i will be dirtbikin Perris atleast i hope anyway depends on the weather here and if anybody is even gonna race open d cause sometimes there is one person and they get a trophy even tho they didnt race. :)

Night all...prob wont be racin now cause of money problems! Mom doesnt get paid this week so wont have no money. I hope my step dad comes home from up north saturday morning like he said cause i need to be at the track by noon and my mom he could pay if he was back in time.

Can't you just post these type of things in your blog?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back