Good Night

~bk said:
Can't you just post these type of things in your blog?

He prolly could... but he can also post it here, just like everyone else can. Including you.

Well the forum isn't his blog, right? I know he can post whatever he wants but posting about his life on the forums is a bit odd. Why did he make a blog in the first place then?

`bk, I don't read blogs, but I do read what goes on hear at osnn...I love to read tittles bits (play on words intended)

this is the green room, it's for fun, and it's what title is having.

by the way...what's going on for you?...I'd love to hear about your life to ya know

~bk said:
Well the forum isn't his blog, right? I know he can post whatever he wants but posting about his life on the forums is a bit odd. Why did he make a blog in the first place then?

Ummmmm, he's confused?
blink.gif
huh.gif

:(...i try not to i just forget and carry on. Same thing happends at school cept with Essay's and all that crap ( i dont talk about my life in them). So sorry for anyone that doesnt like me posting about my life cough cough excuse me i must be getting a cold :p.

It's not that I don't like Tittle posting about his life on the forums. It's just odd.

I'm sorry. If you guys think I was wrong, then maybe I was. You can go ahead post whatever you want.

@ perris: Read about my life here.

I know what u r getting at ~bk. Like i said before i get carried away and never think about it.

Aaaaaaa, High School kids... blah blah blah. Oh, I ment, blog blog blog. :p

hey...not too many peeps on the board right now...anyway, I'm in Connecticut again, going to bed...'nght all

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back