Glastonbury Tickets

dam it :mad: that link isn't gona work, they just redirect back too old server now:( for about the last hour people have got tickets through it, someone *cough* leaked the address :rolleyes:

i need to go somewhen but this year should be going to reading which will be cool

People only goto Glastonbury to get drunk, take drugs and get layed.

Is that you heny? Which one big guy?

All three I guess, well thats a normal nite out anyway.

E P you're near there aint yah. Do you ever get over to the stones to see those busty clad pagan maidens get their kit off and dance nekid on June 21st?

Summer Solstice was a damn pain. I had to go a completely different route cos of naked hippies parading in a field along the A360.

An anonymous mate of mine said he has removed the link...

Lee said:
People only goto Glastonbury to get drunk, take drugs and get layed.

Is that you heny? Which one big guy?

Or to listern to the music and chill with mates perhaps.............
I enjoy clubbing too and should be going to homelands hopefully this year aswell but that does not mean I am a pill head, I pity people who need to get pilled up to have a good time, and whats the point of getting wasted on alchol??? You only need that when the entertainment is shocking (like your normal cheese night out with things like busted, britney etc..... *shudders*) Whats the point in see all these act if you cant remember anything ????
And as for the last point, luckly I dont need to worry about that either ;)

indyjones said:
You only need that when the entertainment is shocking (like your normal cheese night out with things like busted, britney etc..... *shudders*)
I wouldn't mind a night with Matt from Buster ;)

Evil Marge said:
I wouldn't mind a night with Matt from Buster ;)
Yeah? if you did could you get them to shut up it was a criminal offense for them to murder "Teenage kicks, by the UNDERTONES, a track that even the supream god of music Mr John Peel :D clams to be altimate pop song..... :mad:

indyjones said:
Or to listern to the music and chill with mates perhaps.............
I enjoy clubbing too and should be going to homelands hopefully this year aswell but that does not mean I am a pill head, I pity people who need to get pilled up to have a good time, and whats the point of getting wasted on alchol??? You only need that when the entertainment is shocking (like your normal cheese night out with things like busted, britney etc..... *shudders*) Whats the point in see all these act if you cant remember anything ????
And as for the last point, luckly I dont need to worry about that either ;)
Sorry to bust you bubble dude, britney and busted who?

I only listen to classic fm, I don't smoke, drink, take drugs or have one night stands.

I am an agnostic, I am feisty and do lose my head when writting in the forums, when i grow up I wanna be just like you indy.

Lee said:
Sorry to bust you bubble dude, britney and busted who?

I only listen to classic fm, I don't smoke, drink, take drugs or have one night stands.

I am an agnostic, I am feisty and do lose my head when writting in the forums, when i grow up I wanna be just like you indy.

Lee the point I was making is that most people want to go to events such as Glastonbury and Reading to enjoy the live music acts, and are not interested in anything else. As for not losing your head in forums you should re-read what comments you have written, for you have broken the forum guidelines, and your posts have been reported.

indyjones said:
Lee the point I was making is that most people want to go to events such as Glastonbury and Reading to enjoy the live music acts, and are not interested in anything else. As for not losing your head in forums you should re-read what comments you have written, for you have broken the forum guidelines, and your posts have been reported.

You're the perfect little angel aren't you.

I will furthermore add, if you wish to make a complaint about me, then go ahead. I have a good defence where you're concerned I could'nt give a stuff.

Indy go wash your tabbard and brush your teeth.When you have something constructive to write, other than posting things that have been posted a long time before you posted them, then please do it. Don't flame me, I am far too wet for you to ignite.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back