Glastonbury Tickets

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Easy tigers...
I actually enjoy classical music as I believe it has the same things I look for in music as hard trance and techno, strange but true. I can easily make comparisons between the depths of both styles of music!

I must admit my earlier days of clubbing were not strictly legal, but towards the end it was all for the music and friends. Something I really miss.

But both in the early days and the twilight years of my clubbing days, I knew when to chill out. Now is that time ;)

indyjones

OSNN.net Adventurer
Your true on your classical music, dance music comparison, look at DJs like BT he is fully classically trained, and I believe used to train people in it before he moved onto dance music where I have been told (am yet too see him) that he will often pull out an acoustic guitar will mixing and play along. I also enjoy classic music although do not spend time looking into it, (maybe I should) I only listen to the odd soundtrack :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey ep!

All good with me, applying for microsoft mvp right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by comming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier, mine is perriscalderon at gmail
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
satyaa