• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Glastonbury Tickets

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political User
#2
dam it :mad: that link isn't gona work, they just redirect back too old server now:( for about the last hour people have got tickets through it, someone *cough* leaked the address :rolleyes:
 
L

Lee

Guest
#6
People only goto Glastonbury to get drunk, take drugs and get layed.

Is that you heny? Which one big guy?
 
L

Lee

Guest
#8
E P you're near there aint yah. Do you ever get over to the stones to see those busty clad pagan maidens get their kit off and dance nekid on June 21st?
 

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
#9
Summer Solstice was a damn pain. I had to go a completely different route cos of naked hippies parading in a field along the A360.
 

indyjones

OSNN.net Adventurer
#14
Lee said:
People only goto Glastonbury to get drunk, take drugs and get layed.

Is that you heny? Which one big guy?
Or to listern to the music and chill with mates perhaps.............
I enjoy clubbing too and should be going to homelands hopefully this year aswell but that does not mean I am a pill head, I pity people who need to get pilled up to have a good time, and whats the point of getting wasted on alchol??? You only need that when the entertainment is shocking (like your normal cheese night out with things like busted, britney etc..... *shudders*) Whats the point in see all these act if you cant remember anything ????
And as for the last point, luckly I dont need to worry about that either ;)
 

Evil Marge

I Rule
Political User
#15
indyjones said:
You only need that when the entertainment is shocking (like your normal cheese night out with things like busted, britney etc..... *shudders*)
I wouldn't mind a night with Matt from Buster ;)
 

indyjones

OSNN.net Adventurer
#16
Evil Marge said:
I wouldn't mind a night with Matt from Buster ;)
Yeah? if you did could you get them to shut up it was a criminal offense for them to murder "Teenage kicks, by the UNDERTONES, a track that even the supream god of music Mr John Peel :D clams to be altimate pop song..... :mad:
 
L

Lee

Guest
#17
indyjones said:
Or to listern to the music and chill with mates perhaps.............
I enjoy clubbing too and should be going to homelands hopefully this year aswell but that does not mean I am a pill head, I pity people who need to get pilled up to have a good time, and whats the point of getting wasted on alchol??? You only need that when the entertainment is shocking (like your normal cheese night out with things like busted, britney etc..... *shudders*) Whats the point in see all these act if you cant remember anything ????
And as for the last point, luckly I dont need to worry about that either ;)
Sorry to bust you bubble dude, britney and busted who?

I only listen to classic fm, I don't smoke, drink, take drugs or have one night stands.

I am an agnostic, I am feisty and do lose my head when writting in the forums, when i grow up I wanna be just like you indy.
 

indyjones

OSNN.net Adventurer
#18
Lee said:
Sorry to bust you bubble dude, britney and busted who?

I only listen to classic fm, I don't smoke, drink, take drugs or have one night stands.

I am an agnostic, I am feisty and do lose my head when writting in the forums, when i grow up I wanna be just like you indy.
Lee the point I was making is that most people want to go to events such as Glastonbury and Reading to enjoy the live music acts, and are not interested in anything else. As for not losing your head in forums you should re-read what comments you have written, for you have broken the forum guidelines, and your posts have been reported.
 
L

Lee

Guest
#19
indyjones said:
Lee the point I was making is that most people want to go to events such as Glastonbury and Reading to enjoy the live music acts, and are not interested in anything else. As for not losing your head in forums you should re-read what comments you have written, for you have broken the forum guidelines, and your posts have been reported.

You're the perfect little angel aren't you.

I will furthermore add, if you wish to make a complaint about me, then go ahead. I have a good defence where you're concerned I could'nt give a stuff.

Indy go wash your tabbard and brush your teeth.When you have something constructive to write, other than posting things that have been posted a long time before you posted them, then please do it. Don't flame me, I am far too wet for you to ignite.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
61,962
Messages
673,240
Members
89,015
Latest member
loxioalix