• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Getting A 360

Bman

OSNN Veteran Original
Well, after years of being just a PC Gamer I have decided to get myself an Xbox 360 for Christmas. Now the question is what game should I get.

Besides Halo 3, what is the first game (or games) I should get for the 360? Mind you, most of the games that are for the 360 & PC I already have on the PC.

vern

Dominus
Political User
You can get an Xbox 360 with Forza 2 and another game included.

As for others ... COD4, [insert sports game here], and you really can't go wrong with Assassin's Creed, Gears of War, Mass Effect.

Mass Effect, Orange Box, Oblivion GOTY, Virtua Fighter 5, Dead or Alive 4, Guitar Hero II (maybe 3), skate, Crackdown, The Darkness, Dead Rising, Fight Night

Bman

OSNN Veteran Original
All Guitar Hero/Rock Band no dice, I am a guitarist and that is not fun for me. I see that it's hard, there aren't many 360 only games, COD4, Gears Of War, Orange Box, Oblivion, Mass Effect I am getting or already have for the computer.

Assassin's Creed is a good idea, thanks, Lego Star Wars looks fun, Forza looks pretty good. Thanks for the ideas! Anyone else..

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political User
Just abuse the Xbox live demos, great way to see what games you like in beetween mountains of Halo 3 online action.

epk

Political User
well.. lego star wars ones, oblivion and ghost recon: aw are good... but maybe u played em on pc yet?

the new burnout looks cool, but its still a month away : /

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
Bman

I officially hate you for getting a 360 before me

Sincerely,

KCNYCHIEF
Wow, first the Yankees lost in the playoffs. Than the Yankees lost in the playoffs. After that the Yankees lost in the playoffs and finally, the Yankees lost in the playoffs. And now this?

:eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies