Getting A 360

• Thread starter Deleted member 86
  • Start date

Shamus MacNoob

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political User
The 360 is great ... the PS3 would be great too ... those that tend to mouth one better then the others fall into the fan boy area imho .. ok games Fight Night round 3 great fun , PGA Tiger Woods , Raw vs Smackdown, Assassin's Creed , Halo 3 ...

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
I think it all boils down to quantity of games and quality of games. But online play is also very important. Plus I have a PS2 (and PSP) and the backwards compatibility and connectivity is something to consider. But then PS2 can go upstairs in another room and the 360 on the 50" plasma in the living room. Decisions decisions... :D

D

Deleted member 86

I have always liked the xbox and 360, eventually I will have them all, but for now 360.

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
Wow, first the Yankees lost in the playoffs. Than the Yankees lost in the playoffs. After that the Yankees lost in the playoffs and finally, the Yankees lost in the playoffs. And now this?

:eek:
Meanie!

Shamus MacNoob

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political User
Someone mention that the Yankies lost in the play off's?

Last edited:

Tuffgong4

The Donger Need Food!!!!
Political User
for a shocker spending 20 dollars on beowulf was a pleasant surprise. I love this game. I wouldn't have bought it if it was full price but for 20 bucks it is a lot of fun.

tafk

OSNN Newbie
Well, after years of being just a PC Gamer I have decided to get myself an Xbox 360 for Christmas. Now the question is what game should I get.

Besides Halo 3, what is the first game (or games) I should get for the 360? Mind you, most of the games that are for the 360 & PC I already have on the PC.
Get fable 2 swear 2 god its the best game ever made!

TJaymz

OSNN Newbie
I know this is overdue but Fable II and Soul Calibur IV are amazing. So is FIFA 09 and Midnight Club LA. Peace.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey ep!

All good with me, applying for microsoft mvp right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by comming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier, mine is perriscalderon at gmail
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philong