Getting A 360

N

Not Bman

Well, after years of being just a PC Gamer I have decided to get myself an Xbox 360 for Christmas. Now the question is what game should I get.

Besides Halo 3, what is the first game (or games) I should get for the 360? Mind you, most of the games that are for the 360 & PC I already have on the PC.

· Forza Motorsport 2
· Guitar Hero II or III (with controller, of course)
· Lego Star Wars II

You can get an Xbox 360 with Forza 2 and another game included.

As for others ... COD4, [insert sports game here], and you really can't go wrong with Assassin's Creed, Gears of War, Mass Effect.

Mass Effect, Orange Box, Oblivion GOTY, Virtua Fighter 5, Dead or Alive 4, Guitar Hero II (maybe 3), skate, Crackdown, The Darkness, Dead Rising, Fight Night

All Guitar Hero/Rock Band no dice, I am a guitarist and that is not fun for me. I see that it's hard, there aren't many 360 only games, COD4, Gears Of War, Orange Box, Oblivion, Mass Effect I am getting or already have for the computer.

Assassin's Creed is a good idea, thanks, Lego Star Wars looks fun, Forza looks pretty good. Thanks for the ideas! Anyone else..

Just abuse the Xbox live demos, great way to see what games you like in beetween mountains of Halo 3 online action.

Buy Orange Box for the PC if you can :D

Much more fun.

well.. lego star wars ones, oblivion and ghost recon: aw are good... but maybe u played em on pc yet?

the new burnout looks cool, but its still a month away : /

Bman

I officially hate you for getting a 360 before me

Sincerely,

KCNYCHIEF

Bman

Sincerely,

KCNYCHIEF

Well that depends, I said after Christmas, meaning end of January area.

When are you getting yours? Otherwise, I officially accept your hate lol

xbox360 aint that great only thing i play on it is colin mcrea dirt and tiger woods pga

Bman

Sincerely,

KCNYCHIEF

Wow, first the Yankees lost in the playoffs. Than the Yankees lost in the playoffs. After that the Yankees lost in the playoffs and finally, the Yankees lost in the playoffs. And now this?

:eek:

I'm thinking of a 360 also for Christmas time. But, PS3 is on sale at Target for $399.00. :s

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back