[Finished] OSNN, Ivy Worldwide, Microsoft and HP Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OSNN, Ivy Worldwide, Microsoft and HP Giveaway

I am not able to PM. I would use the dv6 to replace my aging notebook which serves as my main computer. The mini will replace my aging umpc which I like to carry with me when I go out. Both my computers models are three years old and it is time for an upgrade. The bag is very nice and I sure I 'll get plenty out of it.

Ok again just be patient, pretty much once you see yourself having a postcount you will be able to PM.

There really is no rush as there is no favourtism towards those who enter early :)

I am not able to send a private message to you, it tells me my account may not be activated by moderator yet. I will not write on this message what the last survey page says, but will in the message if it works for me later.[/B]

I would love to win this because my husband will be deploying again next year and I would love to be able to give him one of these great laptops so that we can stay in touch easier. It's very hard and I end up missing phone calls with the different time zones and this would be wonderful! Thank you for the opportunity to win!

Last edited by a moderator:

First post here. Found OSNN thru the HP giveaway site, and it looks like a good site with useful info. Once I'm validated, I'll send my PM to enter. Thanks.

great contest, i look forward to winning! ;)

The competition announcement could really do with mentioning the steps necessary to get from registering to becoming able to post PMs... :S (Hopefully this will do it for me!)

For new members, yes you will need to have at least one post up, so make it a good one or the system will flag it as spam and mark it for moderation.

I don't feel comfortable posting as part of the community before getting to know it a little better, so I'm going to make my first post here to enter the contest and then get a feel for where in the forums I can best contribute.

What a fantastic competition! I'd love to win this, I just hope that this post will be counted to validate my account as I can't PM yet.

I guess I'm awaiting validation - I posted twice but still can't PM. You might want to add a note about this to the explanation for how to enter the contest.

great contest, i look forward to winning! ;)
Hah, love the confidence

I don't feel comfortable posting as part of the community before getting to know it a little better, so I'm going to make my first post here to enter the contest and then get a feel for where in the forums I can best contribute.
We're one big happy, dysfunctional family.

What a fantastic competition! I'd love to win this, I just hope that this post will be counted to validate my account as I can't PM yet.
The last 5 or so new members have been approved, you should all be able to send your PM

I guess I'm awaiting validation - I posted twice but still can't PM. You might want to add a note about this to the explanation for how to enter the contest.
If we did that we would have all these lovely posts to read ;)

Happy posting and good luck

So who has the fun task of reading all the entries?

Unfortunately I don't have permission to enter yet, haha.
I shall wait until I am able to enter, and then do so.
-already completed the survey-

Just wanted to post a thanks for hosting this giveaway - its simply amazing!
Also, good luck to everyone that enters :)

Hello everyone, it is really nice to join you all. I am hoping to be able to PM too so I can enter this fantastic contest. From what I understand, I need to post so that I can PM?
Everyone Good Luck!

Hello, I still cannot PM! I hope it will be fixed soon. thank you admins.

phew.. more posts approved. I'm not used to all this extra work as a mod.. and i can't even win anything :(

Good luck everyone!

I'm guessing the giveaway has begun? :laugh:

Hehehe I use mostly Mac now, but I would love to get my hands on these computers. I'd really like that HP one for design work.

Permission to PM please!!! And thank you!
:lick:

Thanks for the contest and the opportunity. :)

Hello, first time visitor to your site. I liked the review that was given for the HP bundle.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back