[Finished] OSNN, Ivy Worldwide, Microsoft and HP Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OSNN, Ivy Worldwide, Microsoft and HP Giveaway

phew.. more posts approved. I'm not used to all this extra work as a mod.. and i can't even win anything :(

Good luck everyone!

Hi fitz, I hope you have fun reading all the posts. It has to be tough to have an ongoing contest in here and not able to win. Can you win on one of the other sites?

All posts needing approval have been well, approved :p

dawns41, yes we can win from other sites if we choose to enter their contest.

This should be fun. Looking forward to how this turn up :D

Question? Exactly who do I pm? Electronic Punk? Jewelzz? Happy birthday, Electronic Punk :).

Hi! I'm a new member as of last night and just finished completing my profile. I completed the survey last night and will send a private message as soon as I'm allowed to. ;)

Good luck everyone!,
Deanna

Question? Exactly who do I pm? Electronic Punk? Jewelzz? Happy birthday, Electronic Punk :).

Send a private message to “OSNN Competition” (OSNN Forum ), telling me in a single paragraph how you are going to use the two laptops together and also what the text says on the last survey page before it sends you back to OSNN.

Hope that helps

Send a private message to “OSNN Competition” (OSNN Forum ), telling me in a single paragraph how you are going to use the two laptops together and also what the text says on the last survey page before it sends you back to OSNN.

Hope that helps

Thanks for the speedy reply. I am told that OSNN Competition and OSNN Forum are both not found? Is it me? Am I an idiot?

Thanks for the speedy reply. I am told that OSNN Competition and OSNN Forum are both not found? Is it me? Am I an idiot?
Oops, yes I am. Please let everyone know that OSNN Competition is one word (osnncompetition). Thanks again!:crosseyed:

This is an interesting looking community going on here. I'll probably have more to say after I look around a bit, but I'm excited for your giveaway. Hi everyone!

For the record, there is an official "introduction" thread found here

Not that it matters too much.. I'll still welcome you all :)

Oops, yes I am. Please let everyone know that OSNN Competition is one word (osnncompetition). Thanks again!:crosseyed:
EP likes to make things more difficult, not only for himself but for the entire staff and community :p Simple saying PM osnncompetition would make it too easy and thereby not getting 1/2 the posts we have already :laugh:

and you said there wouldn't be a twist! :lick: thanks for doing the giveaway! i hope i win...

Posting my first post to validate PM feature. :) Good luck all.

Aren't you just the sweetest ...

Just trying not to scare them away too quickly.. :) :p

edit: when we're ready to scare them away, I think we still have the pictures of EP dancing somewhere..

Hi,
I left a message on another thread on private messaging before I found this one. I can't send PMs either, if the moderator still has to approve every new member to send PMs, can you please do that for my account? Thanks!

Edit: yay, it works! Thanks!

Last edited:

Scaring away the new kids is my job :D

still can't send PMs after having my post approved... getting confused (help!)

Trying to figure out the private message.

hey, i can't pm either... help please :nervous:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back