[Finished] OSNN, Ivy Worldwide, Microsoft and HP Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OSNN, Ivy Worldwide, Microsoft and HP Giveaway

To send a PM (private message) click on UserCP ^^ up top. Then on the left side find and click on Send New Message. Once there type in the recipients name, you message then send.

Attachments

• PM.JPG
    PM.JPG
    56 KB · Views: 190

but u see, this happens when i click on private messeges:
untitled.JPG

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    72.9 KB · Views: 257

oi,
so many new people.

Try now lol1804

Thanx Jewelzz.. appreciate it!!:)

This site is fun, but I am such a ditz at getting around. Hope I figure all of it out before the contest is over. And, if I don't it looks like a great place to hang anyway.

thank you jewelzz, I hope I win!

so.. gotta plug it now.. but anyone interested in fantasy football? We have a league going here and need one more team to expand our league to 10 teams.. sign up instructions are in this thread

We just need one more team to sign up and we can get to a nice 12 team league..

good luck to everyone, to win the best or the luckiest.​

Hey guys,

Posting here to hopefully activate PMs. Thanks!

Zelman

So i just have to make a post here and i can PM the one that has the toys? Sounds reasonable.

Hi guys new member here as well, good luck to everyone, hope I get approved by tomorrow.

It isn't "click to exit survey" and be sure to read the rules on how to submit your paragraph on the laptops and the survey completion text.

I'll take a blur-shot of the text I am after to avoid any confusion, will be up in a moment.

Don't worry about rushing to get this in, as we have until the 27th. Screenshot will be up shortly.

I have validated both the above posts :)

For new members, yes you will need to have at least one post up, so make it a good one or the system will flag it as spam and mark it for moderation. Don't panic though as the team will be reviewing the moderation system in case anyones first post gets flagged. You can then send the PM afterwards.

Thanks for that info...I've been going around this site like a chicken with their head cut off trying to figure this stuff out...

I'm not a big forum person only because I don't really do well with conversations, but I'm trying :)

Evening all. Awaiting activation so I can PM my post for the competition. Good health everyone.

When you say private message "OSNN Competition" does that mean you, the administrator or is there a member set up with the name OSNN Competion for purposes of this giveaway? I've tried that in contacts and members in my CP but it doesnt work...

thanks,
barbarabaker :)

I'm not able to PM either. Last text in survey was NOTHING TO SEE HERE.

(I copied and pasted :p)

I would use the laptop for my blogging needs. The one that I have now is getting me where I need to go, but very slowly. 512 mb of ram. I doesn't have much memory, so I can't install much either. I need it for video reviews and therefore need to be able to install some sort of movie editing software. I'm considering giving the netbook to my lil sis who's returning to school tomorrow and she could use and would appreciate it.

I edited out the text that is required, please read the contest rules again and submit your PM to the right user on the forums (osnncompetition). Also, since your post was approved you should be able to PM.

When you say private message "OSNN Competition" does that mean you, the administrator or is there a member set up with the name OSNN Competion for purposes of this giveaway? I've tried that in contacts and members in my CP but it doesnt work...

thanks,
barbarabaker :)

Check the contest rules, it clearly explains who you are meant to PM and it even provides a handy dandy link for you to click!

>_>

I admit it; I was drawn here by the contest. But, let's look on the bright side! I'm contributing to your survey efforts, right?

int main()
{
this.PostCount++
return 0;
}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back