- Joined
- 2 Dec 2001
- Messages
- 18,705
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Happening!
yeah, I got it.
yeah, I got it.
Daaaaaaaamn, a blast from the past. How have ya been?
Not bad dude, nice to see some of the same awesome faces on here 🙂 Somehow 3 years of university have flown by, and my IQ's dropped by about 70 since I last properly checked this place out, so I may lurk a bit before posting again, unless of course the funny picture thread of the really long thread needs a good spamming.
Screw the laptop, I'm just going to loiter
How's ye Mr. Gonaads? 😛
Finally; more than two years later. Welcome.Can this count as my first post?
Unit arrived today so I had a quick play.
No software has arrived yet so all I have is what came in the box.
not that I expect to win anything
but how can I help the forum
The date of the first news post found on the front page (www.osnn.net); not the forum.
Niiice. Such lovely lines.http://www.notebooks.com/wp-content/uploads/hp_hdx_notebook.jpg
here's a photo if anyone still wondering how awesome is this beauty ( beauty as in the high tech machine , not the one holding it :yowch: )
http://www.notebooks.com/wp-content/uploads/hp_hdx_notebook.jpg
here's a photo if anyone still wondering how awesome is this beauty ( beauty as in the high tech machine , not the one holding it :yowch: )
http://mobilitysite.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/panera1-thumb.jpg
http://mobilitysite.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/panera2-thumb.jpg
http://mobilitysite.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/steve-thumb.jpg
i've visited many sites and one of it name the awesome entertainment notebook as ' ultimate portable desktop ' as you can see the monster took out 80% of the coffee table o.0
anw , if i win this beauty ... will use it as desktop and only carry out while on duty for few days as my job need to travel a lot .
Now my only question as to the specs of this machine is as to the HD DVD Drive. Is it an HD Drive or a Blu-Ray HD Drive? Since HD DVD Drives are basically paper weights these days.
Heh, and everyone else with a laptop in that place was either drooling over it or wondering how they could steal it. 😛
The specs were there from when the notebook was announced. After the demise of the HD-DVD Quroum, they have switched to blu-ray.Also read the page as to it's specs and all other nice goodies. The remote and where it is stored is cool.
Wow. 😱
Now my only question as to the specs of this machine is as to the HD DVD Drive. Is it an HD Drive or a Blu-Ray HD Drive? Since HD DVD Drives are basically paper weights these days.
- Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Extreme Processor X9000 (2.80GHz, 6MB L2 Cache, 800MHz FSB)
- 20.1" diagonal WUXGA High-Definition HP Ultra Brightview Widescreen (1920x1200)-"True HD" 1080p res
- 4GB DDR2 System Memory (2 Dimm)
- 512MB NVIDIA GeForce 8800M GTS
- HP Imprint Finish (Dragon) + Fingerprint Reader + Webcam + Microphone
- Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 4965AGN Network Connection and Bluetooth(TM)
- 500GB 5400RPM SATA Dual Hard Drive (250GB x 2)
[*]Blu-Ray ROM with SuperMulti DVD+/-R/RW Double Layer- Integrated HP HDTV Hybrid TV Tuner and 4 Altec Lansing speakers +the
- HP Triple Bass Reflex subwoofer
- 9 Cell Lithium Ion Battery