February Desktops - Post Them Here

• Thread starter PseudoKiller
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
thats wierd - ur start menu is almost empty.. i have three coloumns of programs!

Originally posted by jawshoouh
i just updated it...now it's about 2,000 more than you! ;)

Well, poo. :)

What do you use to get your music?

i've been asked to remove the picture. ho hum. didn't know thongs weren't allowed, yet half-an-ass-crack are.

Question

Hey how are you guys getting those huge icons on your dekstops

ie: Here

and slmatix what skin are you using for your media player? and what media player is it?

thanks

is that skin posted in the last reply available for d/l somewhere, wouldnt mind getting hold of that one.

Originally posted by Beginning
Looks good... :) So how'd you make the icon stick with sp1 installed? I ain't had no luck so far........:mad: :mad:

Thanks in advance..... Beginning

not sure, you have to use ResourceHacker and change that file in three different places, i forget where!!

You guys need to resize your dtop pics, some of them are way too big

fop

fop, could you send me the files for your active desktop please? i love your layout!

Could I just ask people to attach images or provide a link to images instead of using [ img ] tags. It's a bit hard on the people on dial-up.

bleh, something's goin goofy w/ my dual-digital out video card, so i'm back to 1 monitor for the time being. and it sucks!

MMX Mercury Theme... Wallpaper, Skin, and Icons

[ Click To See Full Screen ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back