• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Favorite Snack

zeke_mo

(value not set)
Staff member
Political User
I was sitting here eating some Goldfish crackers and got to thinking, What is everbody's trusty computer-side snack?

Aprox

Political User
Well...

Personally I favor Cheeze Its with a side of sprite. And sometimes I splurge and buy the BIG Cheeze its. (Normal flavor.. non of that white cheeze or Jack ****)

whatever concoction I come up with. Usually a cheese sandwich with potato salad(no bacon or other meat in it) and lettuce or something similar.

tdinc

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
Poore Brothers Habanero Intensely Hot Potato Chips
RED BULL
Mountain Dew
Honey roasted Peanuts

Kush

High On Life!
we have these cool gummy insects here, not the big like gummy gummy ones, tiny like pastel ones taste sooo good, and at like 15 cents a pack, usually i get like 4 or 6

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
whatever i am eatting at the time...usually dinner but sometimes its just somethin i find in the house. If i was home i could show u what my room looks like after two days. Usually 5 or more cups all over,plates,bowls,wrappers etc. At the moment i am eatting starbursts and strawberry passion minute maid which i shouldnt be doing since its computer class and i got yelled at the other day but fook him. :p

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political User
it;s because i chuck all my crap in the general area of the bin, but i need a bigger bin, and to actuly put stuff in it correctly :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies