Favorite Snack

zeke_mo

(value not set)
Staff member
Political Access
I was sitting here eating some Goldfish crackers and got to thinking, What is everbody's trusty computer-side snack?

Well...

Personally I favor Cheeze Its with a side of sprite. And sometimes I splurge and buy the BIG Cheeze its. (Normal flavor.. non of that white cheeze or Jack ****)

whatever concoction I come up with. Usually a cheese sandwich with potato salad(no bacon or other meat in it) and lettuce or something similar.

Cooler Ranch Doritos
Plain Corn Chips
Beer
sometimes Pringles.

Poore Brothers Habanero Intensely Hot Potato Chips
RED BULL
Mountain Dew
Honey roasted Peanuts

Oh, sometimes I also enjoy a beer while at my computer... but thats only when I cant seem to fall asleep.... :p

erm.. i guess pringles, only coz it's a tube full and resealable. :p

we have these cool gummy insects here, not the big like gummy gummy ones, tiny like pastel ones taste sooo good, and at like 15 cents a pack, usually i get like 4 or 6

i am tempted to take a cam image of my floor, it explains all that i eat and what happens to the wrappers :eek:

ok here it is: :eek:

cam.jpg

i enjoy a nice stella while on my pc and maybe some peanuts... usually just stella though mmm stella (goes off to get one :) )

whatever i am eatting at the time...usually dinner but sometimes its just somethin i find in the house. If i was home i could show u what my room looks like after two days. Usually 5 or more cups all over,plates,bowls,wrappers etc. At the moment i am eatting starbursts and strawberry passion minute maid which i shouldnt be doing since its computer class and i got yelled at the other day but fook him. :p

*wonders if tommy should be running a store somewere* :p

it;s because i chuck all my crap in the general area of the bin, but i need a bigger bin, and to actuly put stuff in it correctly :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back