Fantasy Basketball League

Went well??

you must be kidding... I got no notification on this thread :( I missed the whole damn thing...

*runs to check his roster*

EDIT:

*cries*

I have this crappy team? and I have that A-HOLE Rasheed Wallace...
Ok so hes a superstar so what, hes an ass-hat anyone want to trade for him?

EDIT 2:
At least I got Gilbert Arenas, Paul Pierce and Sam "Alien Ears" Cassell so Im set at the guard positions...

*grumble*

EDIT 3:
Ok my first complaint: Why was the league votes changed from league to commish? I STRONGLY DISAGREE wth this... it leaves wide open the ability for anyone and everyone to abuse the system...

*grumble #2*

What about points breakdowns?
I think we all need to agree on how the points are going to be broken down so that we dont get something like what happened with out of control scoring in our football league... I guess what I am saying is that it has the STATS to be used, but NOT the actual amounts of what EACH STAT is/"should" be...

anyone?

I can change the trades back from Commish to league votes if you guys want, not sure how this opens it up to anyone and everyone to abuses the system. Have the league take a vote and I can adjust accordingly.

We can also change point totals, those are not set in stone 100% until after the season starts. I haven't adjusted any of the actual scoring yet, only the categories that will be scored upon. I agree the FF points are a bit outta control.

it would have been nice to know how the scoring was going to work before the draft.. :)

We can change it, I'm open to ideas.

Bah,

I just tried to change the Trade Values back to League Vote and it was not accessible, must have been something I have to set pre-draft.

Bottom line, if there are any trades we can post them in the thread and have the league vote here. It's a learning point for next time :)

I also can't access or edit anything to do with points, don't even know what they are set to really.

Bah,

I just tried to change the Trade Values back to League Vote and it was not accessible, must have been something I have to set pre-draft.

Oh well.. maybe next time...

Bottom line, if there are any trades we can post them in the thread and have the league vote here. It's a learning point for next time :)

I also can't access or edit anything to do with points, don't even know what they are set to really.

If they are chosen automatically I can handle that... normally they are based on how important that stat is to game turn-outs...

So that for example... 3 Pt plays and offensive rebounds are BIG in fantasy points...

Have to wait until we know so that I cna make my changes...

Yeah I poked around, couldn't find what they are set to or any ways to change it.

I haven't been in/ran a Basketball League before, I guess I'm a FB newb :eek:

I believe the first week of action starts next week :)

Yeah I poked around, couldn't find what they are set to or any ways to change it.

I haven't been in/ran a Basketball League before, I guess I'm a FB newb :eek:

I believe the first week of action starts next week :)

Yup you are right

October 31st:

Chicago @ MIAMI 8PM (EST) on TNT see HERE...

CHEERS!

Told ya, he's a sneaky bastard. :p

But yeah, vote here then KC can apply result there.

Went well??

you must be kidding... I got no notification on this thread :( I missed the whole damn thing...

*runs to check his roster*

EDIT:

*cries*

I have this crappy team? and I have that A-HOLE Rasheed Wallace...
Ok so hes a superstar so what, hes an ass-hat anyone want to trade for him?

EDIT 2:
At least I got Gilbert Arenas, Paul Pierce and Sam "Alien Ears" Cassell so Im set at the guard positions...

*grumble*

EDIT 3:
Ok my first complaint: Why was the league votes changed from league to commish? I STRONGLY DISAGREE wth this... it leaves wide open the ability for anyone and everyone to abuse the system...

*grumble #2*

What about points breakdowns?
I think we all need to agree on how the points are going to be broken down so that we dont get something like what happened with out of control scoring in our football league... I guess what I am saying is that it has the STATS to be used, but NOT the actual amounts of what EACH STAT is/"should" be...

anyone?
Mlakrid, may not want get gitted of wallace, he the only serious center the piston have, but let take look at my roster, I might trade for him.

so.. can someone tell me how the scoring works?

so, where' in a head to head league.. and i found this page.. but really don't understand what they are saying.

Maybe it's the sum of all the games your player has in any given week?

Gentleman, the league scoring works like this, each the total of what your players make the score, exsample if the total of all players three pointers come to 21 made, and the team you are facing only scored 12 you win that area. remember the only real winner is at the end of the week that wins the most areas. I wonder why KC made so many scoring areas?

Well I think it will all be a bit clearer after the first week. I hope. :s

After the first week it will make more sense, but Lawmen is right - it's head to head with the categories.

Mlakrid, may not want get gitted of wallace, he the only serious center the piston have, but let take look at my roster, I might trade for him.

Nov 1 Wallace was ejected midway through the third quarter Wednesday after being called for his second technical during the Pistons' 105-97 season opening loss to the Bucks. He was called for foul late in the first quarter. When he reacted with his eyes wide, mouth open in disbelief and his arms out at his sides, official Ken Mauer whistled him for a technical. Luis Grillo ejected Wallace with a second technical after complaining about a call against teammate Nazr Mohammed.

ANYONE who thinks Wallace is anything good send me offers, I cant let him go free as much as I would like too, but hes an ASS-CLOWN...

WTFO MORON...? He is ten times worse than Rodman ever thought of being...

When he behaves himself though, one of the best players in the NBA...

Too bad that doesn't happen very often :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back