Fantasy Basketball League

Sunday isn't here yet so don't fluff up yer feathers quite yet. Ya might crash 'n burn.

K
A
R
M
A

I never saw this post and now I know why I beat ya so bad... :eek: :laugh:

*runs*

That's O.K. He knows he's gonna loose this week. So let him have his short lived fun. Taylor is gonna be a non-factor again this week. And to think I was all up in arms about it. :D

Now if only tittles would get his shiit together and close ranks and deal with that damn player that has a bye week! And get rid of Priest Holmes damn it!

Someone e-mail him and vanquished so they participate the way they should, Mr. Commish... hint hint.

OK we have 6 people for the Basketball league - not bad but would be nice to get 2 more :D

Also, we need people for our hockey league, incase anyone wants to join:

http://forum.osnn.net/showthread.php?t=86645

I would like to the draft one night the week of the 23rd to the 27th - what works for everyone?

Mr."K" your not the only one that feels that a bit latewhat about the same time we did it for football?

Yeah, ^^What he said.^^ Which is what I said originally.

Well the 27th is the last day we can do it, so that knocks out Saturday the 28th. Saturday the 21st I'll be flying home from California, so I don't recall exact flight details as to when I'll be around, but I think I'm getting back late at night because of the long flight and time differences.

How about Sunday the 22nd, at 3PM EST?

There is a small chance I won't be available, but I'll try. Worst case scenario I'll just pre-rank my peeps.

Any leads on getting two more people?

Mr. "K", I'm good with Sunday 4PM, please send out a email to if there will be any other change, I'm on call that weekend, got love those criminals

Excellent, you may pat yourself on the back. :D

Thanks.

How about you do some recruiting? 6 people means we are each going to have pretty stacked teams :D

Would like to get at least 2 more.

I like stacked, what's wrong with stacked? Honk Honk. :rolleyes:

O.K. how about Vanquished and Tittles? Makes for easy wins. Did I say that out loud? :p

Remember guys, draft is tomorrow at 4PM EST, I probably won't be able to make it but I will auto-pick my players :D

Looks like the draft went well and I have a piece of "The Law" in week 1 :D

Went well??

you must be kidding... I got no notification on this thread :( I missed the whole damn thing...

*runs to check his roster*

EDIT:

*cries*

I have this crappy team? and I have that A-HOLE Rasheed Wallace...
Ok so hes a superstar so what, hes an ass-hat anyone want to trade for him?

EDIT 2:
At least I got Gilbert Arenas, Paul Pierce and Sam "Alien Ears" Cassell so Im set at the guard positions...

*grumble*

EDIT 3:
Ok my first complaint: Why was the league votes changed from league to commish? I STRONGLY DISAGREE wth this... it leaves wide open the ability for anyone and everyone to abuse the system...

*grumble #2*

What about points breakdowns?
I think we all need to agree on how the points are going to be broken down so that we dont get something like what happened with out of control scoring in our football league... I guess what I am saying is that it has the STATS to be used, but NOT the actual amounts of what EACH STAT is/"should" be...

anyone?

Last edited:
it would have been nice to know how the scoring was going to work before the draft.. :)

it would have been nice to know how the scoring was going to work before the draft.. :)

My thoughts exactly...

:(

Anyway, we all got good squads... and I forsee alot of drops/adds all throughout the season... mainly for injury etc...

It's gonna be some krazy shiit.

We need to fire the Commish. He's a sneaky bastard. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back