Fantasy Basketball League

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
Our Fantasy Football has been a moderate success, so I figured I would start a fantasy basketball league as well :D

I have created a league, which can hold a max of 12 players.

Currently the draft is set for October 30th, I did it that way because I wanted it as far off as possible atm. We can adjust this once we know what everyone wants to do.

Here is a sample invite:

You have been invited to join kcnychief's Custom League in Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Basketball.

In order to join the league, follow the link above or go to game front page, click the "Sign Up Now" or "Get Another Team" button and follow the links to "Join a Custom League". When prompted, enter the League ID# and password below.

League ID#: 47453
Password: osnndotnet

Lawman82

I see bad people
Our Fantasy Football has been a moderate success, so I figured I would start a fantasy basketball league as well :D

I have created a league, which can hold a max of 12 players.

Currently the draft is set for October 30th, I did it that way because I wanted it as far off as possible atm. We can adjust this once we know what everyone wants to do.

Here is a sample invite:
Mr. K just join the league, looks like you and I will go head up again.

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
Welcome Lawman - Good to have you aboard :D

I would like to get some people in here sooner rather than later, this way perhaps we can talk about some of the options and rules before hand.

tom9042

OSNN Senior Addict
I joined the league. I guess I have a month to figure out how it works.

I see the draft time is 9:00AM on a Monday morning. How long will the draft take. This is a work day.

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
I just randomly picked a date/time that was far off - that will not actually take place at that time.

Once we get the structure and people formed, we can find a time that works for all :)

falconguard

Carbon based lifeform
Political User
Now if this was college ball...I'm a gonna sit the BB out and just ride the football and hockey.:)

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
Over the next week or so I am going to draft some rules and such, regarding the settings and point values.

Any suggestions are welcome.

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
Sunday isn't here yet so don't fluff up yer feathers quite yet. Ya might crash 'n burn.

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
I have to set a deadline here because I think this one is end of month.

Suggestions for draft times? Can we try to recruit some people?

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
Kinda same same as when we did the Football league. Afternoon-ish on a Saturday. Can't be on a Sunday, Football ya know. Can't interfere with that.

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
OK, Saturday during the day may work.

Once things settle early next week I'll try to set a date - maybe the 28th?

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
Good for me. some time between 1 and 2 pm Pacific would be outstanding. *hint hint wink wink*

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
That's a bit late in the day for me - but Ill take a peek when I get back on Monday.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Haniew