• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

dubz

Kush

High On Life!
just making sure but dubs (dubz) are the rims that keep spining when u stop or slowdown right? i think i have it right. not too worried about how they work even though i think its ball barrings. just wanna make sure which are the rims that keep spining.:happy:

Kush

High On Life!
hahahaha

hahahahahhahaha no i mean rims on a car. u know the things that the tires go on to. if u have a set of rims usually made out of chrome!:D

J

jumpy

Asking something about dubs on rims. Meh, never heard of them, I don't know too much about cars.

Kush

High On Life!
Originally posted by prodj88
yeah dubs spin on the wheel. they are separate from the rims. they go on top of them
yeah thats what i was asking maybe i should have added a pic like this one
if u look closely u can see that they arent stuck and they can move!:eek:link cuz "

P

PseudoKiller

yeah the word 'car' would help

I have another headache from trying to understand this thread

P

PseudoKiller

Originally posted by Evil Marge
And I thought I was the only one who didn't have a clue :huh:
well you not having a 'clue' is a given and has nothing to do with this thread.... sorry but I couldnt resist... forgive me please. :(

Evil Marge

I Rule
Political User
Originally posted by PseudoKiller
well you not having a 'clue' is a given and has nothing to do with this thread.... sorry but I couldnt resist... forgive me please. :(
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh just you wait :eek: ......One of these days I'll get you and you'll be sorry :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dixoncarry