dubz

Kush

High On Life!
just making sure but dubs (dubz) are the rims that keep spining when u stop or slowdown right? i think i have it right. not too worried about how they work even though i think its ball barrings. just wanna make sure which are the rims that keep spining.:happy:

hahahaha

hahahahahhahaha no i mean rims on a car. u know the things that the tires go on to. if u have a set of rims usually made out of chrome!:D

I know what rims are, nevermind i thought you were saying something else...

Asking something about dubs on rims. Meh, never heard of them, I don't know too much about cars.

Originally posted by prodj88
yeah dubs spin on the wheel. they are separate from the rims. they go on top of them
yeah thats what i was asking maybe i should have added a pic like this one
if u look closely u can see that they arent stuck and they can move!:eek:link cuz "

yeah the word 'car' would help

I have another headache from trying to understand this thread

Originally posted by PseudoKiller
yeah the word 'car' would help

I have another headache from trying to understand this thread

And I thought I was the only one who didn't have a clue :huh:

Originally posted by Evil Marge
And I thought I was the only one who didn't have a clue :huh:

well you not having a 'clue' is a given and has nothing to do with this thread.... sorry but I couldnt resist... forgive me please. :(

Originally posted by PseudoKiller
well you not having a 'clue' is a given and has nothing to do with this thread.... sorry but I couldnt resist... forgive me please. :(

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh just you wait :eek: ......One of these days I'll get you and you'll be sorry :p

and what will you do to me when you do get me...
w00t.gif

Not gonna tell you .........I have ways of punishing bad boys :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back