• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Don't You Wish Your Girlfriend Was Hot Like Mine (WARNING MAY RESULT IN BLINDNESS)

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
I just got an e-mail from someone, the subject line was "Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like mine?"

Normally, I'd delete it, but it was someone I knew so I was curious. Well - You be the judge....

madmatt

Bow Down to the King
Political User
I don't know Derek... You tell us you got it in your email, but I think that photo was apart of your pr0n collection....

Are you hinting at something?

X-Istence

Political User
Re: Don't You Wish Your Girlfriend Was Hot Like Mine (WARNING MAY RESULT IN BLINDNESS

madmatt said:
I don't know Derek... You tell us you got it in your email, but I think that photo was apart of your pr0n collection....

Just what I was thinking :p

tdinc

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
Re: Don't You Wish Your Girlfriend Was Hot Like Mine (WARNING MAY RESULT IN BLINDNESS

I am now blind...:s

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political User

Ummm
That is just about one of the most foul things i have everr seen.. Thanks a lot....
/Washes eyes out with acid/

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
madmatt said:

Nah, I get very strange e-mails from certain people. Most of the time I delete them, but that title enticed me :D

ejn74

Folding Master!
Political User

I wish I was blind after seeing that!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies