Don't You Wish Your Girlfriend Was Hot Like Mine (WARNING MAY RESULT IN BLINDNESS)

Re: Don't You Wish Your Girlfriend Was Hot Like Mine (WARNING MAY RESULT IN BLINDNESS

My EYES! :eek:

Re: Don't You Wish Your Girlfriend Was Hot Like Mine (WARNING MAY RESULT IN BLINDNESS

I fell out of my chair and cracked my skull
Im talking to you from the great beyond!
AkA the hospital bed

God damnit....
I was gonna post a response to your random falling out of chair comment but then i hit reply, it takes me to bottom of page where that stupid picture is sitting AHHHH MY EYES!

I see the damn tittle of this thread and I know it's bad.

Why oh fuking why do I still click on it?

stanpuking.gif

gonaads said:

stanpuking.gif

The damn Tittle? :laugh:

gonaads said:

Earlier yesterday (when Derek first posted such garbage) the title didn't even reflect the content. So how do you think we feel?

lol
This thread is quite humorous :)
Its fun to see people's initial reactions

madmatt said:
Earlier yesterday (when Derek first posted such garbage) the title didn't even reflect the content. So how do you think we feel?
I like to fooq with people's minds :cool: :smoker:

Is the pic photoshopped or something? Cuz from the waist down it kinda looks like a lady who didn't shave her legs and from the waist up it's a guy's pic.

Ummm not that I'm any expert on ppls cans or anything:suprised: :rolleyes:

Ferral_Imp said:
Is the pic photoshopped or something? Cuz from the waist down it kinda looks like a lady who didn't shave her legs and from the waist up it's a guy's pic.

Riiiight.

Ferral_Imp said:

Not sure, but I think it would definitely be MORE disgusting if that bottom half was on a woman than on a male :s

Grandmaster said:
Riiiight.
The bottom half of the person looked like some of the half dressed ladies I've seen on ebay modeling the clothes they're selling(now some of them are traumatizing sights). That's why I asked if it was altered to look like that.

Ferral_Imp said:
The bottom half of the person looked like some of the half dressed ladies I've seen on ebay modeling the clothes they're selling(now some of them are traumatizing sights). That's why I asked if it was altered to look like that.
You looking for detail on the photo above was a troubling sign.

So I'm not going to ask why you were looking at those on eBay.

:p

Grandmaster said:
You looking for detail on the photo above was a troubling sign.

So I'm not going to ask why you were looking at those on eBay.

:p

I was clothes shopping on ebay and ran into them during my searches.

Clothes shopping? Men's clothes rite? And ya wind up in the woman's section? :s

Plus Ferral_Imp, ummmmm, your Sig is an understatement to that pic. :p

gonaads said:
Clothes shopping? Men's clothes rite? And ya wind up in the woman's section? :s

Plus Ferral_Imp, ummmmm, your Sig is an understatement to that pic. :p

I should hope I wasn't in the men's section as I was looking for non men's clothes(those frilly non-pants thing with shirt attached that you wear under the other frilly non-pants thing with shirt attached, but over those strange short tops with the adjustable straps and get fastened in either the back or front things both of which I was also looking for) :p

Yeah well I never thought my sig could be used to refer to a pic before this thread.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back