• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

DirectX 9?

Kush

High On Life!
Yesterday or a day before i saw a post on the main page somethinhg about direct x 9 well i wanted to know where to download it for xp?

Kush

High On Life!
it says it sucks!

yaeh man ure right it sucks i read the posts, how can i upgrade my direct x to trhe latest 8.1? pla write the link.

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
I know I'm being tested here.

Did you go look at the link I posted? It says right on the 1st page:

Get updated graphics, faster frame rates, and support for massively multiplayer games—download and install DirectX 8.1 for Windows 98, Windows Me, or Windows 2000

P

purush

Re: it says it sucks!

Originally posted by themafia_69
yaeh man ure right it sucks i read the posts, how can i upgrade my direct x to trhe latest 8.1? pla write the link.
Don't be a sissy old chap just install and you will see the BIG difference. My computer's graphics and sound is vivid in colour and deep bass sound effects with my Audigy sound card. I love it.

Kush

High On Life!
Re: Re: it says it sucks!

Originally posted by purush
Don't be a sissy old chap just install and you will see the BIG difference. My computer's graphics and sound is vivid in colour and deep bass sound effects with my Audigy sound card. I love it.
Will it improve performance in gta3?

Kush

High On Life!
S**t

man it makes my gta3 run much slower also how can i uninstall it and return to direct x 8.1 without reinstalling windows xp? ill stick with it for a while and see if it improves the grapichs

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies