DirectX 9?

Kush

High On Life!
Yesterday or a day before i saw a post on the main page somethinhg about direct x 9 well i wanted to know where to download it for xp?

It's a beta, search the forum, I think someone posted comments on it.

it says it sucks!

yaeh man ure right it sucks i read the posts, how can i upgrade my direct x to trhe latest 8.1? pla write the link.

can i use this?

can i use the version for windows 2000?

I know I'm being tested here.

Did you go look at the link I posted? It says right on the 1st page:

Get updated graphics, faster frame rates, and support for massively multiplayer games—download and install DirectX 8.1 for Windows 98, Windows Me, or Windows 2000

Re: it says it sucks!

Originally posted by themafia_69
yaeh man ure right it sucks i read the posts, how can i upgrade my direct x to trhe latest 8.1? pla write the link.
Don't be a sissy old chap just install and you will see the BIG difference. My computer's graphics and sound is vivid in colour and deep bass sound effects with my Audigy sound card. I love it.

just make a system restore point so you can get rid of it if you dont like it.

Re: Re: it says it sucks!

Originally posted by purush
Don't be a sissy old chap just install and you will see the BIG difference. My computer's graphics and sound is vivid in colour and deep bass sound effects with my Audigy sound card. I love it.

Will it improve performance in gta3?

S**t

man it makes my gta3 run much slower also how can i uninstall it and return to direct x 8.1 without reinstalling windows xp? ill stick with it for a while and see if it improves the grapichs

I told you to set a system restore point incase you wanted to get rid of it

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back