• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Dell 3007FPW

madmatt

Bow Down to the King
Political User
They've been showing this monitor on their holiday TV ads. Right in the beginning of the commercial.

I'd like another 2005FPW, that's for sure.

If I was sticking with a similar system to what I have then I would consider this with a Card upgrade - but Im moving to the iMac in around mid-2006 so I would have no place for it.

Not to mention how much this will cost!

mlakrid

OSNN BASSMASTER
Political User
I was WARNED about buying "new toys"
I even got the "invisible death ray beams" coming from my g/f when I told her I bought a new PSU to power my system...

Keep in mind this was an ACTUAL Legitimate purchase, the PSU I had couldnt not power the entire system (too many things on my 12v Rail...

AND... I owe her $4300.00 for Novembers bills, and I just bought her engagement ring so Im DEAD BROKE...

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
mlakrid said:
I was WARNED about buying "new toys"
I even got the "invisible death ray beams" coming from my g/f when I told her I bought a new PSU to power my system...

Keep in mind this was an ACTUAL Legitimate purchase, the PSU I had couldnt not power the entire system (too many things on my 12v Rail...

AND... I owe her $4300.00 for Novembers bills, and I just bought her engagement ring so Im DEAD BROKE...
You could always sell the house :cool:

:devious:

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
I am waiting still to get more official word on the product and "test" it in our test lab sometime :D

An xps 600 mated to this baby should do the trick, I think. Not sure how the processor will handle the resolution but I think it should work fine.

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
Nope, not in the market. I just want to use it. The ratio's are different than the 2405, I want to see what the actual visible difference is :)

I like my 2005 and if I sell it, my brother has first dibs on it, he has been lusting after it since he saw it.

that things a beauty but to see the whole screen on my desk I won't be able to touch the keyboard i will be so far back. Man, I hope this means the 2405 will drop in price. I was in the market for one.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies