Dell 3007FPW

sean.ferguson

OSNN Veteran Addict
Some official although limited news about this new moniter can be found here.

• 2560x1600
  • 11ms
  • 700:1
  • 400 cd/m2

picture12tl.png

Very nice looking screen yet I cant see me owning one.

I love my dell screen at work, but this would just be overkill for me

They've been showing this monitor on their holiday TV ads. Right in the beginning of the commercial.

I'd like another 2005FPW, that's for sure.

If I was sticking with a similar system to what I have then I would consider this with a Card upgrade - but Im moving to the iMac in around mid-2006 so I would have no place for it.

Not to mention how much this will cost!

if that comes out I will be getting another 2405 for twins!

:D

That Linky is broken :(

Two 30" displays. Heaven.

With the buying-spree EP's been on, I wouldn't be surprised if his next rig-pimping pic had two 30" displays on his desk. :D

I was WARNED about buying "new toys"
I even got the "invisible death ray beams" coming from my g/f when I told her I bought a new PSU to power my system...

Keep in mind this was an ACTUAL Legitimate purchase, the PSU I had couldnt not power the entire system (too many things on my 12v Rail...

AND... I owe her $4300.00 for Novembers bills, and I just bought her engagement ring so Im DEAD BROKE...

I think two 30" displays is a legitimate purchase.

mlakrid said:
I was WARNED about buying "new toys"
I even got the "invisible death ray beams" coming from my g/f when I told her I bought a new PSU to power my system...

Keep in mind this was an ACTUAL Legitimate purchase, the PSU I had couldnt not power the entire system (too many things on my 12v Rail...

AND... I owe her $4300.00 for Novembers bills, and I just bought her engagement ring so Im DEAD BROKE...

You could always sell the house :cool:

:devious:

I am waiting still to get more official word on the product and "test" it in our test lab sometime :D

An xps 600 mated to this baby should do the trick, I think. Not sure how the processor will handle the resolution but I think it should work fine.

You in the market for one? I'll buy your 2005FPW if the price is right.

Nope, not in the market. I just want to use it. The ratio's are different than the 2405, I want to see what the actual visible difference is :)

I like my 2005 and if I sell it, my brother has first dibs on it, he has been lusting after it since he saw it.

Ratio is the same as the 2405. 16:10, as with any widescreen monitor.

that things a beauty but to see the whole screen on my desk I won't be able to touch the keyboard i will be so far back. Man, I hope this means the 2405 will drop in price. I was in the market for one.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back