December 2004 DeskTop Screen Shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonwraith

OSNN Veteran Addict
I couldn't live without icons, I'd be searching everywhere heh, That's the lowest number i've ever had mind you, had about 20-odd yesterday morning.
Trying to make a decent desktop now which has all the shortcuts built into it (Using DesktopX) Still no good :) but trying heh

Beginning

I'm Beginning Somehow...
I'll add my last one before /05.. :)

Asuite....

^ Supersize me ^

Want to know something... Ask!!

Happy New year everyone!!!

JJB6486

Retired Mod
Political Access
Hey everyone. Remember me? Here are my desktops, nothing fabulous.

Desktop (Raptor):

Wallpaper photo is copyright Monty Sloan/Wolf Park.
Chetan, the beta male of Wolf Park's "happy" pack runs across the frozen pond.

Laptop (Predator):

Macintosh (Thunderbolt):

-JJ

Unleashed

We Speak Geek
Moonwraith said:
I couldn't live without icons, I'd be searching everywhere heh, That's the lowest number i've ever had mind you, had about 20-odd yesterday morning.
Trying to make a decent desktop now which has all the shortcuts built into it (Using DesktopX) Still no good :) but trying heh

Funny you should say that; I can't stand things on my desktop - the only thing I permit is the recycle bin, because I don't have the option to remove it!

NetRyder

Tech Junkie
Unleashed said:
Funny you should say that; I can't stand things on my desktop - the only thing I permit is the recycle bin, because I don't have the option to remove it!
The Recycle Bin icon can be removed using a registry hack. The easiest way to do it, though, is through TweakUI. Just have to clear one check box. :)

N

Not Bman

Not too many people posting desktops this month. Accually, never really that much anymore. I loved it back in the day, there was so much! I spend like hours looking at this thread. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.
Terrahertz wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Yo fellas!
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Where are you buddy?
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey EP! All good with me, applying for Microsoft MVP right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by coming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moussa021