December 2004 DeskTop Screen Shots

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't live without icons, I'd be searching everywhere heh, That's the lowest number i've ever had mind you, had about 20-odd yesterday morning.
Trying to make a decent desktop now which has all the shortcuts built into it (Using DesktopX) Still no good :) but trying heh

I'll add my last one before /05.. :)

Asuite....

^ Supersize me ^

Want to know something... Ask!!

Happy New year everyone!!!

Hey everyone. Remember me? Here are my desktops, nothing fabulous.

Desktop (Raptor):

Wallpaper photo is copyright Monty Sloan/Wolf Park.
Chetan, the beta male of Wolf Park's "happy" pack runs across the frozen pond.

Laptop (Predator):

Macintosh (Thunderbolt):

-JJ

Moonwraith said:
I couldn't live without icons, I'd be searching everywhere heh, That's the lowest number i've ever had mind you, had about 20-odd yesterday morning.
Trying to make a decent desktop now which has all the shortcuts built into it (Using DesktopX) Still no good :) but trying heh

Funny you should say that; I can't stand things on my desktop - the only thing I permit is the recycle bin, because I don't have the option to remove it!

Unleashed said:
Funny you should say that; I can't stand things on my desktop - the only thing I permit is the recycle bin, because I don't have the option to remove it!
The Recycle Bin icon can be removed using a registry hack. The easiest way to do it, though, is through TweakUI. Just have to clear one check box. :)

Not too many people posting desktops this month. Accually, never really that much anymore. I loved it back in the day, there was so much! I spend like hours looking at this thread. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back