Not open for further replies.
Mine:

VS: Milk
Rainmeter: Aerostats (modified)
Rainlendar: Aerolendar
YzDock
Wall: (cant remember)(modified)

Nice deskies this month people..

Ok... I'm a bit late this month.. I've been busy.. :)

Supersize Me..

Attachments

• 12_07_04_Small.jpg
    12_07_04_Small.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 104
I like cheeses.

Theme, none.
Icons, none.
Wall, justthinkingofyou
Running, Konfabulator battery widget

Click to make it arsingly huge!

Thanks for the nice comment... Yeah.. Aside from the Calendar and the trashcan it's all samurize.. :)

Same ole theme, sentinal by chaninja
Winamp MMD3 skin

ps. imageshack rocks!

Very nice Kr0m. Cool lookin theme. :)

I've posted before about chaninja's themes, they do rock and are pretty much the only ones I use on a regular basis. I've noticed since SP2 though I've had some problems. He hasn't updated on deviantart in quite some time though.

ps. duh, I just did a search for chaninja and he has his own site now, www.chaninja.com

Just got around to getting framebuffer support to work in Gentoo, looks really nice.

My Physical desktop :p

I thought it was worth posting this since I recently got a second 19" monitor to add to my setup.... The screens are not live because I have not yet found a worthy wallpaper (anyone help?) although the obsevant amongst you might notice the Linux screensaver on the left the right one is connected to XP....

There are three machines under that desk, two midi towers and one laptop (which you can see - I keep monitoring things going down there for network traffic etc).

It has taken me about three years to reach this point and many Christmas /Birthday presents and a bit of work BTW - not perfect yet, but always improving!

Anyway - if i ever do get a really nice 2560x1024 wallpaper I will post it here also.,..... :)

Attachments

• TwoUp.jpg
    TwoUp.jpg
    821.2 KB · Views: 103
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back