Chiefsters yankee thread

Re: yankees road to the world series or oblivion

yankees are in trouble

randi johnson pitching tonight..if comes through it will be a monumental surprise

I think we go down 2 games to one

Yesterday was a tough loss, but Verlander is a tough arm to face.

At least we have a series, game on :up:

I don't think so, they seen to have one foot in the grave (after that 6-zip beat down) and are about to fall into oblivion.

Muahahahahaha :devious:

Last edited:

Go Tigers!

Heh heh, Yeah, ^^What he said ^^ :D

4-Zip Tigers after 3 full. :eek:

:p

[edit]
7-Zip in the 5th. *begins to sing in evil voice* "Turn out the lights, the party's over..." :laugh:

Last edited:

Go RED SOX !!!

Woo !!!

Re: yankees enter oblivion

The 2 baseball team I HATE the most in all the world got beat down today. YEAH!!!

The Yankees and the Dodgers. Woulda been sweeter if the Tigers had swept like the Mets did but hey, I can live with it.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee :p

Go Tigers!

Sigh :(

I hope they don't fire Torre, not his fault. :(

Just read confirmation that the Yankees are keeping Torre for at least one more year, thank god!

Boo! Go Tigers!

And nobody believed me that the AL Central was going to be the toughest division in baseball. Where is that quote...

I still think the AL East is the toughest division in Baseball, but the AL in General kicks NL booty

Just read confirmation that the Yankees are keeping Torre for at least one more year, thank god!

Move the Yankees to Jersey. Then maybe they won't suck so bad in the Playoffs. :p

Do you think thats actually going to change anything?

There is so much pressure on the team EVERY year. Even before the season starts. They overcame injuries and did great just getting to the playoffs but the pitchers just didn't get the job done, cept for Wang.

Baseball = can suck donkey cack.

(obligatory anti-baseball message)

Do you think thats actually going to change anything?

There is so much pressure on the team EVERY year. Even before the season starts. They overcame injuries and did great just getting to the playoffs but the pitchers just didn't get the job done, cept for Wang.
It changes a lot actually. Now that Torre remains, the focus can go back to fixing the other part of the clubhouse.

Should be an interesting offeason, to say the least

Get rid of gAy-Rod and Sheffield (too old). Trade for Barry Bonds so I can boo him in person. And give Wang (great name when pronounced wrong) $100 mil.

You need more team players in that clubhouse too. Your players may be good, but they all have egos and that doesn't do much for the chemistry of the team.

Kind of a catch-22 though, when you give someone that much cash it's hard for them NOT to develop an ego

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back