Chiefsters yankee thread

This thread must be revived!

GO YANKEES!!!
beginning of the year we were all writing the yankees off...quite a comeback

let's hope they can win this year and thus repair the circle of life whiich has been fractured since that monumental loss

beginning of the year we were all writing the yankees off...quite a comeback

let's hope they can win this year and thus repair the circle of life whiich has been fractured since that monumental loss
Speak for yourself Perris, while I may have been down I was never out - I always believed!!!

Will be a tough series in Cleveland, can't wait for tonight!!

Wonder why KC hasn't posted anything after tonight's game?

Hmmmm, very odd...

12 to 3!!! That's why! :laugh:

Wait... baseball? *snaps fingers* Umm.... Yeah! hmm.... isn't that the silly "sport" where people stand around and throw balls and run around on drugs?

*runs*

The Clear, that is what they all do. That and Bennies.

Did Marion Jones ever play for a team in the MLB or for the Patriots?

Wasn't her husband the "other" team photographer for the Pats?

Last edited:
I think they should throw in the white towel. 12-3, ouch.

Who starts tonight?

andy pitches the second game, this is what he's here for, the big games, this is the biggest game of his career, joe tore is counting on this season, I believe he retires no matter how the yankees do and petit knows it.

let's see this athlete has two more big games left, this one and then the world series

I think they should throw in the white towel. 12-3, ouch.

Who starts tonight?

Who cares, they lost! 2 to 1 in 11 innings. Do I hear a three and out? :eek:

It was one hell of a pitchers duel.

andy pitches the second game, this is what he's here for, the big games, this is the biggest game of his career, joe tore is counting on this season, I believe he retires no matter how the yankees do and petit knows it.

let's see this athlete has two more big games left, this one and then the world series

Ummmm, NOT! :p

Another loss and another long off season ahead.

Ummmm, NOT! :p
gonaads, petit pitched the game of his career, he shut them out until handing off to the greatest relievers in history

andy did what they brought him here to do...he is quite an athlete

gonaads, petit pitched the game of his career, he shut them out until handing off to the greatest relievers in history

andy did what they brought him here to do...he is quite an athlete

Pity it's a TEAM sport ;)

j/k

Game 2 was great, Game 3 hopefully will be just as great with a different outcome.

Let's not forget, the Yankees were down to Oakland 0-2 going on the ROAD for games 3 and 4 a few years ago and came back.

I STILL BELIEVE!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back