Brand New Sony Ericsson W810i For Sale

amd64lover

OSNN Newbie
Joined
20 Apr 2006
Messages
4
I am the happy owner of a w810i. I actually bought two (by accident) and i cant return the other one because its brand new (stupid non refund policies). I am looking to sell it and can provide pictures. I am looking for $425 (which includes s/h). I think paypal is the safest option for both parties, although i could consider other options. Msg me if you are interested. Thanks
 
Last edited:
Just so you know - the pictures link errors out and your paypal link points to your pictures link.
 
Weird... I didnt include any links when i posted that. I wonder how they got in there... but i deleted them. thanks for the heads up.
 
sure no problems... they are attached.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8127.jpg
    IMG_8127.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 404
  • IMG_8128.jpg
    IMG_8128.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 2,322
wrong forum, and its kind of scetchy that you start by wanting to sell a phone here
 
going back to my idea about 100 post before selling, but of course my idea was dumb... haha

But i think this guy is legit though.
 
I would give $300 for it, but only half up front until I receive it and verify everything is included as you state it is. After that, I will give the rest and through Paypal only!
 
it always seems to be the new people who sell things. weird that. iv always wanted a SE, but not for $400.
 
$400 is a crazy price even $300 for a phone. unless it had tits and could do my laundry its not worth it.
 
Some phones are, but even one that has been opened, regardless of for how long, with no guarentee/statement of the accessorices included, is a bit steep.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top