Brand New Sony Ericsson W810i For Sale

I am the happy owner of a w810i. I actually bought two (by accident) and i cant return the other one because its brand new (stupid non refund policies). I am looking to sell it and can provide pictures. I am looking for $425 (which includes s/h). I think paypal is the safest option for both parties, although i could consider other options. Msg me if you are interested. Thanks

Last edited:

lancer

There is no answer!
Political User
going back to my idea about 100 post before selling, but of course my idea was dumb... haha

But i think this guy is legit though.

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
I would give $300 for it, but only half up front until I receive it and verify everything is included as you state it is. After that, I will give the rest and through Paypal only!

lancer

There is no answer!
Political User
$400 is a crazy price even $300 for a phone. unless it had tits and could do my laundry its not worth it.

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
Some phones are, but even one that has been opened, regardless of for how long, with no guarentee/statement of the accessorices included, is a bit steep.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut