Bought a new LCD TV / Monitor

GEN3RIC

OSNN Senior Addict
Pretty nice! 32" 1366x768 Viewsonic.

Picked it up for $1277, but when I find one cheaper Ill go back and get the difference paid back to me. OSNN has never looked so glorious!

Kush

High On Life!
thats a good price, whered u get it, i dont think you can find a better price, but if ya do thats good too haha!

GEN3RIC

OSNN Senior Addict
CompUSA a few miles down the road. :) I saw it on CNET as a decent competitor for cheap LCD TVs, much cheaper than the Dell but it scored slightly less. I can live with that! It was $800 as of 2/25 but I was a day late, I financed it at $1277, 24 months no interest. However they'll honor a cheaper price when it goes back on sale (they always do...) or if its cheaper somehwere like Best Buy (not likely!). Either way, I'll have it for $800 soon! Soooo cheap.

Bman

OSNN Veteran Original
Very very very nice monitor, I'd love to get that one, but I think I'm sticking with the dual Dell "20.1 monitors

GEN3RIC

OSNN Senior Addict
Bman™ said:
Very very very nice monitor, I'd love to get that one, but I think I'm sticking with the dual Dell "20.1 monitors
One gripe, it has a 12ms time..but during some games I notice a bit of the ole mouse trail effect. Very slightly. Also periodically it must have refresh rate issues where it seems like I notice some error out of the corner of my eye with the rate but I cant see it officiallly.. It doesnt bother me since its so rare but thats what you uget with the "cheap" LCDs. Seems like a VERY nice display though!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arrangel