Bought a new LCD TV / Monitor

GEN3RIC

OSNN Senior Addict
Pretty nice! 32" 1366x768 Viewsonic.

56570395.lcd.jpg

Picked it up for $1277, but when I find one cheaper Ill go back and get the difference paid back to me. OSNN has never looked so glorious!

thats a good price, whered u get it, i dont think you can find a better price, but if ya do thats good too haha!

CompUSA a few miles down the road. :) I saw it on CNET as a decent competitor for cheap LCD TVs, much cheaper than the Dell but it scored slightly less. I can live with that! It was $800 as of 2/25 but I was a day late, I financed it at $1277, 24 months no interest. However they'll honor a cheaper price when it goes back on sale (they always do...) or if its cheaper somehwere like Best Buy (not likely!). Either way, I'll have it for $800 soon! Soooo cheap.

Very very very nice monitor, I'd love to get that one, but I think I'm sticking with the dual Dell "20.1 monitors

Bman™ said:
Very very very nice monitor, I'd love to get that one, but I think I'm sticking with the dual Dell "20.1 monitors
One gripe, it has a 12ms time..but during some games I notice a bit of the ole mouse trail effect. Very slightly. Also periodically it must have refresh rate issues where it seems like I notice some error out of the corner of my eye with the rate but I cant see it officiallly.. It doesnt bother me since its so rare but thats what you uget with the "cheap" LCDs. Seems like a VERY nice display though!

Yeah that is nice, the things I will do when you are not at home. :laugh: j/k

Is that the one with the built in TV tuner?

It has an SDTV tuner, but it wont decode a digital HD signal. Need a set top box for that.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back