Bald new look for Britney Spears

Evil Marge

I Rule
Political User

American pop star Britney Spears has revealed her latest look - a completely shaven head.

She was spotted by fans and paparazzi in a Los Angeles tattoo parlour minus her trademark mane of blonde hair.

A tattoo artist at the Body and Soul parlour told KABC television that Ms Spears was tattooed with "cute little lips on her wrist".

Ms Spears is reported to have recently checked in to an Antigua rehabilitation centre and checked out one day later.

Staff at the tattoo parlour said she appeared unannounced on Friday night and stayed 90 minutes while she was tattooed.

Afterwards she was bundled by her minders into a waiting SUV with her head completely covered by a hood
So guy's is bald really beautiful? :laugh:

Dindhi

OSNN Junior Addict
I watched the video on youtube and it is true! She got shaved! ohhh my baldly! This girl is really insane about things happened to her life, or is she pertaining for another popularity scene? Well I guess she win for that! all media are looking at her right now and trying to get some gossip of why she made this to her self.

Dindhi

OSNN Junior Addict
Is that true that Britney is afraid to lead in what happen to Nichole Smith's fate? I heard that in the news, also she needs a Psychiatric advise. Ohh my is she insane?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Haniew