Bald new look for Britney Spears

Evil Marge

I Rule
Political Access
_42584825_britneyspears_grab203b.jpg

American pop star Britney Spears has revealed her latest look - a completely shaven head.

She was spotted by fans and paparazzi in a Los Angeles tattoo parlour minus her trademark mane of blonde hair.

A tattoo artist at the Body and Soul parlour told KABC television that Ms Spears was tattooed with "cute little lips on her wrist".

Ms Spears is reported to have recently checked in to an Antigua rehabilitation centre and checked out one day later.

Staff at the tattoo parlour said she appeared unannounced on Friday night and stayed 90 minutes while she was tattooed.

Afterwards she was bundled by her minders into a waiting SUV with her head completely covered by a hood

So guy's is bald really beautiful? :laugh:

She hasn't been beautiful since... Heck, I don't even remember.

She hasn't been beautiful since... Heck, I don't even remember.
I can honestly say she hasn't ever really done it for me.

She really appears to have lost the plot! :p

Different area of the female body EP...

And for the ladies

Attachments

• HR-0245~Male-Nude-Butt-Posters.jpg
    HR-0245~Male-Nude-Butt-Posters.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 95
I watched the video on youtube and it is true! She got shaved! ohhh my baldly! This girl is really insane about things happened to her life, or is she pertaining for another popularity scene? Well I guess she win for that! all media are looking at her right now and trying to get some gossip of why she made this to her self.

Just seeking attention, which she's getting.

Is that true that Britney is afraid to lead in what happen to Nichole Smith's fate? I heard that in the news, also she needs a Psychiatric advise. Ohh my is she insane?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back