Bald new look for Britney Spears

She is seriously disturbed...you can't help but feel for her! Fame is an evil disease!

she a freakin freak, she once was hot, but now she is nothing more than white trash

she a freakin freak, she once was hot, but now she is nothing more than white trash

Well, she is still a human being so I think she deserves to be treated that way too. I am not a fan of hers, but to call her white trash?

Hehe,
no
White Trash is an expression commonly used to describe a white person who is low on the class standards.
Which Britney Spears most definitely is...
So...
It is not a complement, its kinda like "Trailer Trash"

You'll get the gist of it here: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=white+trash

So no, it's not a compliment. :p

OK, here goes:

1. white trash 1427 up, 405 down

anyone who goes by the name Paris Hilton, wants to be Paris Hilton, knows Paris Hilton, or has spent one night in Paris Hilton.
"Paris Hilton proves you don't have to be poor to be white trash".

NO, this definition has the to be defined expression in it, so the definition is false (not valid as a definition)

2. white trash 848 up, 83 down

Slang term for white people that usually live in a trailer park. With low incomes that spend their tax returns on things like big screen TV's instead of clothes for their kids. These people tend to be mouthy and fight frequently. Generally these people are uneducated and have little concern for personal hygiene. To see these people at their best watch Jerry Springer.
What happened on Jerry Springer today? Oh, the usual. Some White trash ho beat down her white trash boo because he was getting freaky wid the white trash neighbor who is married to her father.

NO (trailer park?)

3. white trash 401 up, 101 down

A person, or group of persons, who exhibit the following characteristics:
-own more than three yard cars and/or two RVs which must be up on blocks. An extension cord running to the RV is necessary to complete the look. Optional is the standard issue blue tarp covering one or more of the vehicles.
-Huntin' hounds, as many as possible.
-Attack chickens.
-Standard issue Mullet, Nascar shirt(may be substituted with an Stone Cold Steve Austin 3:16 shirt), and acid wash or camofluage pants.
-Unusual fondness for their siblings.
-Still in mourning over Dale Earnhardt.
Some good places to spot these specimens are the local drag races, Costco during food sample time, and DMV.
Bobby Joe's mullet makes him look so white trash.

NO

4. White Trash 248 up, 71 down

An individual that may or may not be poor, but is monumentally ignorant and quite possibly stupid.

NO, well at least not "monumentally".

5. white trash 259 up, 136 down

One who feels the need to park in the fire lane at Wal-Mart even though there are 2000 parking spaces open.

NO (?)

6. White Trash 210 up, 99 down

Someone who is always poor and dirty and some of them are narrow-minded bigots. I really don't like them.
Some more descriptions of them:
-You look next door and see "Muddin" going on and hear country music/Southern rock playing.
-A Rebel flag is flying on the neighbor's porch
-You see hunting dogs caged up in the backyard
-You hear Southern-like Whooping and "hollering" and occasional gunfire
-Your neighbor is wearing Rebel flag attire, is hairy, and is missing so many teeth it looks like his tounge is in jail
-The neighbor is fat, ugly, wears oversized T-shirts and either smokes or drinks a lot, and her hair is nasty looking
-You see duct tape on everything
I looked out of my window one afternoon and saw a bunch of ****ty looking pickups sloshing in a huge crater of mud, while some of the people over there looked on drinking beer and hooting. Some guy was putting duct tape on the door frame.

NO

7. White Trash 139 up, 54 down

What you live next to in the Midwest (me) or the South if your not in a big city or large town. They can be defined more easily with these following, short descriptions:
-Is very poor
-Smells really bad
-Eats pork rinds, squirrel, and drinks beer
-Wears clothing from Dixie Outfitters, Wrangler, and NASCAR
-Has vehicles up on cement blocks
-Has unkempt hair and an overall nasty-looking appearence.
-If you can hear them laughing and loud-mouthing very clearly from 200 yards away.
-If you see living room furniture and useless appliances outside.
My neighbor is a loud-mouthing piece of white-trash with nasty hair and a film of dirt built up on her skin. The rest of her imbred family lives with her. They live over 200 yards away and I can still hear that ugly laugh that those guys have....UGGH!

==============
Well, which one is it? And: can black (yellow/red etc) people be white trash?

Just wondering: is this a waste of my (our) time?

A waste of you time? - No
A waste of my time? - Probably
A waste of GrandMaster's Time - Definitely

Only Caucasian Anglo Saxon people can be called White Trash

Im sorry, maybe you havent seen the lastest pictures of that "lady" if she is even close. She may be rich as ****, have a nice house, cars, two kids she prob didnt want to have.....but NONE of that matters when you act and pull of stupid stunts like she did. She dresses like trash and acts like a kid ( YES KID MEANS BABY goat)..ha a child..she needs to grow up cuz we all know she is a has been...thats life..

Im sorry, maybe you havent seen the lastest pictures of that "lady" if she is even close. She may be rich as ****, have a nice house, cars, two kids she prob didnt want to have.....but NONE of that matters when you act and pull of stupid stunts like she did. She dresses like trash and acts like a kid ( YES KID MEANS BABY goat)..ha a child..she needs to grow up cuz we all know she is a has been...thats life..
Well Said = White Trash.

She needs to get it in her head that when your older that are certain times and places to do what she does. Its something you aren't suppose to be doing all the time and even more when your famous and people watch you 24/7.

She acts just as worse as I did the past 2 years of my life lol

Does this mean you are white trash too? :nervous:

I ment to say pretty much she is ****ing up and doing more crazy **** in the past few weeks/months then I have the past 2-3 years and thats alot :lick:

I was tired so I didn't word it right at all

Well we actually don't know what's on her mind, I guess she really needs a
psychological advise. Or maybe this is another way for a popularity that she knows is the best way to get people attention. Well she succeed!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back