awesome check this out

hey today i was browsing through a computer at my school and i found this network drive i right click on it and that's what i see

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
Did ya take it home with ya? Or ya just stared at it all day? :D

Nice of ya to give us the address. :D

well it's the address inside the network so it can't be accessed from outside im on the school's network and i can't open it i have to be in that building to open it

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political User
Man what I would do to have that much space .. I would have it filled in less than six months lol ..

X-Istence

Political User
LordOfLA said:
you may wish to drool over our nice shniy new 4.5TB FreeBSD backup server :D
We just got our new rack server in at school. We have a total of 10 TB now. Considering the students fill the damn drives up extremely fast with all kinds of movies and clips for projects (They never clean up, and we are not allowed to set a quota).

X-Istence said:
(They never clean up, and we are not allowed to set a quota).
that's a stupid thing to not allow, i mean my college gives us 20mb on our matrix (RedHat Linux) account and 10mb on the phobos (some kind of IBM unix thing) account

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soperyzoity