awesome check this out

FishBoy

Feeeesh
hey today i was browsing through a computer at my school and i found this network drive i right click on it and that's what i see

TB.bmp

Did ya take it home with ya? Or ya just stared at it all day? :D

Nice of ya to give us the address. :D

well it's the address inside the network so it can't be accessed from outside im on the school's network and i can't open it i have to be in that building to open it

tooooo bad. :rolleyes:

That's a shiitload of realestate. :D

I already wrote it down :D

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

Man what I would do to have that much space .. I would have it filled in less than six months lol ..

FishBoy said:
well if you wanna open an ip domain thingy try this one
128.230.97.72 some random thing i randomly found it's pretty cool

Ooooo... Server room cam :D With two tall and secseh nekid servers. :laugh:

gonaads said:
Ooooo... Server room cam :D With two tall and secseh nekid servers. :laugh:
lol yea i think that was a stupid thing of that company to do

you may wish to drool over our nice shniy new 4.5TB FreeBSD backup server :D

Wif 600Gb I got all I will need for my umm, collection......

yeah i recently got a 4.5tb server for my dog, he said he needed it for his website

LordOfLA said:
you may wish to drool over our nice shniy new 4.5TB FreeBSD backup server :D

We just got our new rack server in at school. We have a total of 10 TB now. Considering the students fill the damn drives up extremely fast with all kinds of movies and clips for projects (They never clean up, and we are not allowed to set a quota).

X-Istence said:
(They never clean up, and we are not allowed to set a quota).
that's a stupid thing to not allow, i mean my college gives us 20mb on our matrix (RedHat Linux) account and 10mb on the phobos (some kind of IBM unix thing) account

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back