August 2004 Desktop Screen Shots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good job on those, guys. Speedy, I was using that wall until a few days ago... good choice. :)

Changed again.
bigsmile.gif

Theme: Milk 2.0
Wallpaper: Future Kid
Icons: Puft
Others: Y'z Dock

thumbdesk.jpg

>> Clicky here! <<

~bk, That is saweeeeet...Post Wall, pleeeease. :)

Thanks gonaads and the wall has been posted.
smile.gif

Nice desktops everyone.. I've been slackin' at the lake for a few days.. Come home today.. You guys have been busy!! :)

A little change for mid-month...

Attachments

• aug2.jpg
    aug2.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 112
DT is WIP

Theme is Axe which is almost complete.
Wall was made to match. A combination of things.
Yz icons were made to match theme

Desktop

edit by [killa_bunny]: Linked images to be kept to max 640x480, Desktop image now linked and attached

Attachments

• Axe800.jpg
    Axe800.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 122
After having recently installed, I grabbed a coupla new themes and messed around a bit. The theme the wallpaper came from didn't work however (and also had some spyware .exe files in there, that never got extracted/applied). Not sure if the author was caught unawares, or put them in himself, or whether to contact him and tell him of this.

I'll probably mess around a bit sometime latter, to see about getting the start menu to blend a bit more with the wallpaper, and also if I can get things setup without the desktop being shoved into classic mode...

Edit, Messed with settings a little:

Still want to change some colors a little to match the general color scheme in the wallpaper. Also, if I can get the exact same settings without the classical windows style, I might try to copy the color schemes over...

Attachments

• desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 106
I certainly can't match up to everyone's amazing desktops here :)! But here is an attempt. =)

Skin: Studio 28V
Wallpaper: "Cruising Boxters" by NetRyder (thank you)
Icons: TiSystem

Attachments

• hsn-desk.jpg
    hsn-desk.jpg
    206.3 KB · Views: 111
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back