• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Are you ready for some FOOTBALL !!!!!

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
The only reason the Cowgirls will do anything remotely good this year is because they have the new traitor coach, Parcells

damnyank

I WILL NOT FORGET 911
From MSNBC Sports:

"PHILADELPHIA BEAT THE New Orleans Saints 27-17 Monday night in the exhibition opener for both teams.
The Saints looked much like the same team that missed last year’s playoffs after losing their final three games and five of their last seven."

Oh those poor "Aints - now where did I put my paperbag???
:rolleyes:

P

PseudoKiller

Originally posted by damnyank
From MSNBC Sports:

"PHILADELPHIA BEAT THE New Orleans Saints 27-17 Monday night in the exhibition opener for both teams.
The Saints looked much like the same team that missed last year’s playoffs after losing their final three games and five of their last seven."

Oh those poor "Aints - now where did I put my paperbag???
:rolleyes:
The real sad thing is the Saints were playing 3rd string Eagles... McNabb only made 5 plays in the first quarter and got a TD...

P

PseudoKiller

Originally posted by Sazar
one of mine was the buccs numbnuts... :D
Did i mention you ?? Oh wait thats right... I forgot that you always think its about you and what you want. WRONG as usual...

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
Originally posted by PseudoKiller
Did i mention you ?? Oh wait thats right... I forgot that you always think its about you and what you want. WRONG as usual...
you are always talking about me.. so it is only natural to assume...

I can't help it if you have a Sazar fetish...

:(

burdensome though it may be...

P

PseudoKiller

Originally posted by ReC0iL
GO BRONCOS! Already two pre-season wins.... w00t! :D
You do realize that the image you tried to post is not showing up ?? and that the image in your sig is also not showing up ??

Hmmm... ahhh yea...

R

ReC0iL

Yeah, I know, worth a try though my sigs never work for some reason.... What do you use to host your images and sigs?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies