Are you ready for some FOOTBALL !!!!!

And the Packers in the renovated Lambau Field... :eek: :p *cough* choke *cough* choke *cough* Hahahahaha :p

Minnesota: 30

Green Bay: 25

I haven't read through the thread but you guys & dolls do know that the real football grand final is on the 27th September.
All hail Australian RULES. :p

Filthydelphia Beagles are a joke .. Steelers are the Bomb :)

They killed Baltimore today:
Steelers: 34

Ravens: 15

I hope the Bears do bad this year, then with Stewart starting they should do pretty bad lol ..

den.gif
den.gif

den.gif
den.gif

The Broncos were taking a little break from greatness the last couple of years...watch out!
Broncos: 30
Bengals: 10

Originally posted by HandyBuddy

The Broncos were taking a little break from greatness the last couple of years...watch out!

let me know whent that break ends k? beating the bengals imb doesnt count ;) :p

lol you just wait. They'll win 16 games during the regular season. Jake Plummer will improve and pass 500 yards per game and rush for 200. Clinton Portis will start rushing 400 yards per game! :D

Gotta admit--they beat the crappy team by three touchdowns, as a good team should. w00t!!

They should roll on dem crappy teams more like the 49ers did. :p

49ers.jpg

BTW... was the Bears supposed to be crappy???

p104045reg.jpg

buccs babeee :)

shut down donovan mc nabb very nicely :)

joe joe did well with 2 excellent td's :D

den.gif
den.gif

den.gif
den.gif

Broncos: 30
Bengals: 10
Well said... The Broncos will turn some heads this year... That is one heck of a team! :cool:

The steelers will kick some tail :D The others are just another victim !!

New av and sig just because I love them so much!

you think the memory size of that sig may not be pushing it a little ?

took a while to load up and I have broadband...

I'm seeing 24KB. Maybe the HTTP server is slow :( Let me know if that's what you find; I may need better hosting.

EDIT:
Broncos: 37

CHARGERS: 13

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back